Chapter 2

Annabeth's Pov.

I woke up the next morning feeling better and more excited then ever because I get to surprise my wonderful, sexy, and dreamy boyfriend at his high school with our friends. I woke my cabin up for inspection this morning. We got 10 out of 10 for the clean scale. I got my cabin in line and we headed down for breakfast with the other cabins. When we got there, I looked over to the Poseidon table and smiled.

After breakfast I ran back to my cabin since I didn't have to do anything and packed all my stuff and ran up to Half Blood Hill with the others and got into Argus's van and drove into the city. As we drove into the city I seen Jason look up as we past the Empire State Biulding to see if he can spot Olympus.

"Annabeth what do you think the house is like." Jason asked me.

"How am I suppose to know. I didn't design it." I said a little annoyed.

"Sorry." He said turning his head to look out the window.

I started to doze off when Argus parked the car. I stepped out of the car and looked at the house. It was like and anicent greek building. We walked inside and we were all shocked. There is a huge living room. A medium kitchen and a nice dinning room. There are two nice sized bathroom on the first floor. 

After looking around the first floor, I ran up stairs to where the bedrooms are at. I walked down the hall and looked at the name signs on them. Piper and Jason were next to each other. Across from them were Travis and Connor. Next to Jason's room are Nico and Thalia's room. Lastly next to Connor's room are mine and Percy's room.  At the every end of the hall were two bathroom's.

I walked into my room and I gasped at the sight. I knew my mother had designed it because there was a huge library in the corner of the room and my laptop that had a ancient designs in it. I walked over to a door and opened it and it lead right to Percy's room. I closed the door and I heard a whole bunch of screams, so I ran out the door and I said,

"Why in Hades did all you guys scream."

"Because all of our rooms are awesome." They all said in unsion.

"Ok." Lets go get dinner ready." i said walking down the stairs.

[Time laps]

After Piper cooked a nice dinner we all watched t.v. until eleven and I went up stairs to go to sleep. As soon as I entered my room I changed into my nightly clothes and layed on bed until I fell to sleep smiling because I knew that tommrow I get to see my seaweed brian.

Percy's Pov.

 "Percy wake up" I heard someone say in my ear.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly and looked at my mom.

"What are you doing in my room." I asked in a husky voice.

"Just to tell you that your blue waffle and eggs are waiting for you." She said walking out the door.

I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser draws and pulled out my sweat pants and a muscle shirt  and I got dressed. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and ate silently and when i was done I washed my plate and walked to the living room to watch t.v. 

[Time laps]

After the movie was over it was around two p.m so I went to my room and grabbed 200 dollars from my savings and went down stairs.

"Mom I am going to the mall to buy new clothes." I said while walking out the door.

"Ok be home for dinner." She said as i closed the door.

It took me about twenty mintunes to walk to the mall and as soon as I entered this girl I know from my school ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"So Percy when are we gonna go out." She said smiling at me.

"Lexi I have a girlfriend." I said putting her down and walking away.

I went up to the third floor to American Eagle to buy new clothing. I walked over to the mens section and picked out a tight sea green v-neck with my black jeans and walked over to the check out section.

"That will be 135.99 dollars. The ladies said as I handed her the two one hundred dollar bills and walked out of the store and walked around the mall for about three hours, then went home for dinner.

"Mom I'm home." I yelled as I put my bag on the couch and sat down at the dinner table.

"Welcome home." She said as she put the food on the table.

After dinner I went to my room and watched t.v. until ten and fell asleep thinking about school tommrow and what will await me.