Chapter 5

Percy's POV

 After the light cleared, I noticed that we were in the throne room of Olympus.

 "Welcome demigods." Zeus's voice thundered in the room as we bowed to the Olympians.

"We have summoned you to give you gifts." He said giving us for credit cards. Two of them were silver credit cards while the other two cards were gold.

 "The two silver cards are regular mortal cards that never run out of money and the two gold cards have never ending supply of drachmas then you can receive from the lobby of the Empire State Building." Poseidon and Athens said.

"Now demigods you must use these cards in a good way." Apollo said. “These are used for your house, food, shopping and to IM people.”

“Use these cards wisely as Apollo said.” Hera said as the other gods flashed out except Poseidon, Zeus and Athena.

“Percy may I talk to you.” Poseidon asked me.

“Sure dad.” I said as I followed him outside the throne room and to a bench in the garden of Demeter. “What is it dad."

“Percy, you have a sister and her name is Bree also she is fifteen.”

“What! I am so happy that I have and she is only two years younger than me.” I said hugging my dad and I ran to find my friends.

 Jason POV

 “Son will you follow me to the back of the throne room.”

“Sure Jupiter.” I said following him.

“Son you have a sister name Bay she is 18 also she is a senior in high school.”

“Yes now I have another sister but this one is roman just like me!”

“Yes son now she already knows about you so don’t be surprised that she says hi to you.” Jupiter said to me while he walked away.

So after the good news, I ran to find my friends. As I was running I ran into Percy.

“Percy I have good news.”

“Me too.” He said to me.

“I have a sister!” we said in unison.

“Really what is her name, Percy.”

“Her name is Bree and she is fifteen. What about you.” He said.

“My sister is roman like me, her name is Bay and she is eighteen.”

 [Time laps]

As we got flashed home I couldn’t wait until school tomorrow.

Annabeth is happy for me that I finally have a demigod sibling. I walked around the house until I made my way to the training room. I slashed the head off of dummies when I heard someone come down the stairs. It was Annabeth.

“Percy, Percy I told you to be nice to the training dummies. Now I have to punish you.” She said coming closer to me. She planted a fat, wet kiss on the lips and pulled away before I can kiss back.

“Annabeth that was not nice and what time is it.”

“I know it wasn’t nice and it is 10:30pm.”

“We should go to bed.” I said brining her out of the training room and to the hall that has all the rooms in it.

“Good night.” I said as I kissed her and went to my room.

Annabeth’s POV

As Percy kissed me good night I went and changed into my short shorts and one of Percy’s old camp shirts and fell into a nightmare filled sleep.

         Run. Run. I told myself. Just keep running. I heard a group of growls coming after me. Percy and I running for our lives. I was running and Percy was fighting. It all happened so fast Percy was on the ground bleeding to death. I couldn’t move. I was too shocked to do anything. Watching the love of my life die helplessly. As soon as I can move I ran to his side.

“Percy it will be all ok.” I whispered into his ear holding his hand.

“Annabeth.” He said as he coughed up blood. “I love you with all my life and heart. Remember always and forever.”

Those were his last words to me. I started to pound on his chest crying my eyes.

 NO!” I screamed.

I woke with a start. I looked at my bed covered in sweat and tears. I walked out of my bedroom and into Percy’s. I looked at his body when I heard him speak “Annabeth is that you.” I nodded and he moved over so I can lay with him.

“Do you want to talk about it.” He asked me and I shook my head.

“I just want to sleep.” I said and he nodded as we both fell into nightmare less sleep.