Chapter 4

Percy's Pov.

As we drove up the gravel driveway, I gasped at the sight of the house. It was how Annabeth described it to me. It was huge and it looked like an ancient greek mansion. Pillars lined the outside of the house. It was made out of bricks and the roof was made out of shinny marble that gleamed in the sun.

"Wow." I said with my mouth hagging open.

"Seaweed brain, close your mouth." She whispered. "You'll catch flies."

"Oh thanks." I said. "Whats in the backyard."

"Come on, I'll show you." She said walking down the path as I followed.

We walked down the slim path of gravel, into the backyard. I was amazed at what I saw. There is a dj area in the back corner of the yard, a large swimming pool, two hot tubs, four ancient greek style fountains, and a dance floor. 

"Wow the gods did good on the house." I exclaimed.

"Just wait to you see the inside."

"Oh really. DO I get a surprise." I said kissing her cheek.

"Maybe." She giggled.

We walked through the front door and my jaw dropped. There is a a giant 96 inch plasma flat screen t.v with two leather couch's and a love seat. The kitchen had a island with cooking stuff on it, a long mahogany table with sixteen seats, a see -threw fridge and also a endless supply of food.

"So how many floors are there?"

"Six floors." She replied givn me a quick peck on the lips. 

"Yeah. Come on let me show you the rest of the house."

We walked hand in hand to the elevator. When we entered she pressed the number three button and the doors closed and we shot up. We walked out of the elevator and on the right said Connor, Travis, Nico, Thalia, and Leo. On the left there is Piper, Jason, Chris, Clarisse, Annabeth, last but not least me. We walked down the hall to my room and all I could say is Wow.

In my room, I have a 72 inch plasma flat screen t.v with  king size bed with a sea-green blanket and sheets on it, a door that lead to Annabeth's room, a pool underr my room, a water slide that goes from my room to the pool outside, my walls were panted ocean blue, I had a fountain in my room that made it smell like the ocean, and my clothes were my style.

"Wow. Aphrodite really gets me."

"Yeah." She said biting her lip at me while I putting on my camp shirt.

"See something you like wise girl." I said alking up to her and kissed her.

"Yeah I do." She said kissing back.

I kissed her neck while getting a encouraging moan from Annabeth. I pushed her against the wall kissing up from her neck to her jawbone. As Annabeth put her hands, I kissed her furiously while she wrapped her legs around my waist. I growled lightly and carried her to my bed laying on top of her. I heard her gasp while she pulled my shirt off of me. I moved my way down from her lips the right place between her neck and her jawbone when the door opened.

"Ahhhh." I heard the one and only Thalia scream.

"Awww." Piper awwed.

"Go Percy." Connor and Travis said.

"Wow we get no pricacy even in my own room."

"I know. But we can finish later." Annabeth whispered seductively in my ear.

"Ok." I whispered back while kissing her fully on the lips forgetting that there were people watching us. As I kissed her it felt like the problmes in the world faded away, that we were the only ones left.

"Stop with the PDA." Thalia screamed.

[Time laps]

"Come on wise girl." I whined.

"Percy we need to show you the rest of the rooms." She said

"Then tell me about your guys rooms."

"Well mine is totally me. I have a library in my room, my clothes are me. I have a 62 inch flat screen t.v. I also have a queen size bed. My walls have gray owles on them and a mimi staute of my mom and pictures of me and you everywhere." Annabeth said.

"Well my room is way better." Jason said. "My room is sky blue. I have a door in my ceiling that leads into the sky. I have lightning bolts in my closet and my clothes are my style. There are lightnng bolts painted on the walls and a king size bed."

"Well that sounds nice but my room is better." Clarisse said. "But my room has weapons all kinds. My room is painted blood red. I have my fathers spears in my room. I have a queen sixe bed."

As everyone told us about their rooms, I tuned out and played with Annabeth's curly blond hair."

"-and my clothes are my type too." Piper finished.

"Thats nice." I said walking away and I was blinded by a bright light.