Goodbye, old friend.

Hey so this is the last chapter!! I know this isn't that best book but i hope you all liked it. Once agin though I'm starting another book in a couple days so yeah.

A bit trigger warning in this!

-

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

-

Cas started thinking about everything lately.

How him and Dean never ofically became lovers

How Scara just disappeared from his life at the wost time

Or why the thoughts in his head always scream nothing else but a scream then blank.

At the moment Cas was once again walking away from Deans house holding back tears and on his way to the forest.

There was something different about the forest today though. There's spoke everywhere coming from the back it wasn't like normal greyish black smoke there were bits of bright blue in it which meant one thing.

Holy fire.

This was Castiel's chance he could finally be out of Deans way and he could be happy once again. Maybe he would go to purgatory sense he's an angel or hell, but it didn't matter to Cas where he went after his death. All that was running through his mind was the blue smoke that filled the forest.

He made his way through the smoke -getting hit by tree branches on the way- and finally came across the smaller than you would think fire. At first Cas stared at the fire that was progressivly getting bigger by the minute. He slowly made his way into the fir, but just about as he was about to end his life someone appeared.

The old pair of wings that he called his bestfriend who suddenly disappeared was now standing behind him as if nothing happened.

"Cas what are you doing" Scara said with confusion and concern.

"Me?What the hell ae you doing here and where have you been! does it take a fucking almost suicide for an old pal to show up and then ask what I'm doing like nothing has happened?"

"Cas. I'm sorry heaven needed me, I'm not suppose to tell anyone why so that's why I didn't come back, but I need to tell you something"

"Look I obviously don't have all day so hurry up" Was all that Cas said.

"This is going to sound horrible, but just let me speak".

Castiel replied with a nod.

"You have to jump because this isn't real okay? Not me not Dean nothing, and the only way to wake up is to die in this life. Before you ask me to explain let me put it this way. Me and Dean are real except Dean's not a demon and I'm not an angel same goes with everything else and we play different roles in your life like Gabriel isn't your brother he's your bestfriend and Dean doesn't really know you exist because he's more of a popular and snobby, but doesn't bully. I'm your sister well I'm actually adopted, but that's not the point. I know that as soon as you wake up your going to wake up you'll wanna talk to Dean, but you can't." Scara said with a look of sorrow on her face.

"and why the hell not" Was all Cas had to say not believing her words.

"Because this life is basically what happens if you and Dean ever talk, but with creaturs and all. You try to talk to Dean and after a while he starts to get annoyed with you hence the bulling starts, the someone comes in and gets you to tougher Sam gets in a coma he'll never wake up from and your bestfriend gets kidnapped and never seen again so you need to go seen or else Dean will come here and he'll die then a chain of effects will go down and you don't want that" Scara said just not taking the time to breath.

"Okay wait what happens if I don't talk to him" Cas said with sadness laced in his voice. How could he just ignore someone that gives him happiness someone that he's in love with.

"I guess that's for you to find out" Scara said in return before giving him a big hug.

"Goodbye, Scara" Cas said putting his arms around her waist.

"Goodbye, old friend" Was the last thing that Cas heard before being greeted by flames.

-

Cas jumped up from his hospital bed taking in a breath of fresh air. He looked around examining the hospital room. It was your tipical hospital, smelled of chemicals and sadness.

He looked to his right and saw someone in a green jacket with brown hair, but he couldn't see their face.

"Who are you" was all that Cas could get out still confused about, well everything.

"Wha- OH MY GOD CAS, BUDDY, YOU'RE AWAKE" Answered the boy in a bubblie voice as he took Cas in a hug. It all came to Cas this is one of his bestfriends before he went to a comma.

"How did I get a comma" Cas said smiling a bit sure he'll miss his old life, but Garth always put a smile on everyones face.

(A/N I'm sorry if i end up making some paragrapth about how amazing Garth is I just really love him so yeah don't hate)

"You were reading some book when you had an asthma attack and passed out, man I thought you were a gonner" Garth said with a pat on the back before giving Cas the book.

The Ever lasting adventure was the title of the book that was heavier than it looks.

"I'll leave ya alone see ya at school Cas" Garth said with a smile and a hug before leaving the room.

Cas opened the book and read a couple of chapters before realizing that this is his comma life. He went straight to the last page where a little note was.

" Heya Cas, this note will only last for about 3 hours, but you can have the book. This is the last connection you have with this world remember don't talk to Dean during highschool and have fun in your life don't let 'comma world' bring you down about life hey the good news is you still wear that tench coat in this world so yeah anyways live this life as a second chance to be happy

Love,

Your old friend."

Cas smiled a little bit with tears down his face before throwing the note away. He made a promise to himself that he wouldn't talk to Dean for his sake.

Lets just hope he keeps that promise.

-

THE END

-

I hope you guys like the ending! thank you for all the reads and comments!! Let me know if you want me to make a sequal of this or just start a new book!

VOTE & COMMENT