Chapter 5

(First off, THAT SEASON FINALE. OH MY GOODNESS. ACTUAL STYDIA MOMENTS. How perfect was that?! Jeff Davis is incredible. He deserves a cake.....named after him.)

[Jackson POV]

Lydia pulls my hair pretty strongly as we kiss in the hall this morning. It was very passionate. On the other hand, it kind of hurt. I didn't care. I run my fingers up and down her back until our chemistry teacher, Mr. Harris, stops us.

"This is a school, not the set of your new pornography film, Mr. Whittemore," Harris says as he separates us. "Tone it down." He looks to Lydia. "You too, Lindsay Lohan." I assume he was making a joke about her red hair, but he walks away before I get the chance to challenge him on it.

"Your NEW pornography film?" Lydia questions. She cracks a smile and we both laugh a little bit. I don't know how to get out of this relationship. Lydia is gorgeous and all, but we are both using eachother for popularity, and we both know it.

"Seriously, Lindsay, gosh! Tone it down!" I mock back. We keep laughing for a moment. I reach for her hand, but she pulls away. Not very obviously; like it was a subconcious decision to not let me hold her hand. McCall and Stiles walk by me and I shoot them a look. Scott looks at the ground, but Stiles just looks devastated. I don't know why I care. The only reason I'd give a damn about either of them is because McCall is somehow amazing at lacrosse now. That doesn't happen over night.

"I have to go to English. See you at lunch!" Lydia reaches up and kisses my cheek. She does her signature strut away from me to class.

Damn. She has a nice ass.

I make my way to the locker room. Once there, I just sit. There's about twenty minutes until class starts, so I am not surprised that I am the only one in here. Stiles comes into the room and grabs something from his locker. I don't know why I am doing what I am about to do.

"Stilinksi. Come here."

[Stiles POV]

I look at Jackson questioningly. What does that meat-head want? What could that undeserving-of-Lydia dumbass want with me? Oh my God. He knows. Jackson Whittemore knows that Lydia Martin has been cheating on him with me, Stiles Stilinksi.

Why am I saying all of our last names?

"Stiles! Here. Now," he says. I walk over to him. "Sit." I hesitatingly sit down near him. "I can't believe I am about to say this, but...can I talk to you for a minute?" What? I don't say anything. I just look at the floor. "I know it's a little weird, but I need to talk. About guy stuff. And technically, you qualify as a guy." I drop my eyes at him, letting him know that being an ass isn't going to help his cause. There's a pause for a moment as he waits for my answer.

"Why me? You've maybe said three words to me in your life, and they were probably 'Move your ass'." He shifts uncomfortably. Something is really wrong. If he has an STD and that's what he needs to talk about, I am leaving faster than a douchebag after a cheap one night stand.

"And I'm really sorry about that! But please, Stiles. I can't talk to Danny. He wouldn't get it." Danny is his best friend who also happens to be gay.

GAY. JACKPOT. He needs to talk about Lydia! He wouldn't talk about girl problems with his gay best friend!

"What is it," I ask flatly.

"It's Lydia." Shocker. "I think I love her." My eyes widen. I look up at him and lock eyes with him for the first time during this whole conversation. "I know it's stupid. But the thing is that I don't want to love her. I want to move on and become me. Jackson Whittemore." I look down. I figure that while I'm here, I might as well milk it.

"And who do you feel like now?" Look at me; I'm like a damn psychiatrist!

"I don't know. Lydia's boyfriend. And that's not me. I'm so much more. There's so much more to me, man. And no one even knows. I'm just this athletic jackass that's banging Lydia Martin." Hearing him refer to making love to that beautiful woman as "banging her" makes me want to knock his teeth out, but I restrain myself. "Don't get me wrong, I love having sex with her. I mean, she blows my mind each time. And that's not all she blows, if you get me." He punches my arm. I let out a fake laugh, but really, there is nothing I would like more than to piss on everything he loves right now.

Except for Lydia. I'd rather not piss on her.

Besides, I don't want to hear that. What if he starts getting graphic? I don't think my heart could take that.

"Okay, then why wouldn't you want to love her? I mean, come on! She's beautiful, smart, and every guy in this school wants her!"

"Every guy?" I nod my head. "Even you?"

Oh. This just got exceedingly awkward.

"Every guy who thinks they have a shot with her, at least." Way to redirect the question, Stiles. You've earned yourself a brownie with lunch today.

"I guess so. So why don't I really want her?" I pick up my backpack and walk towards the still-seated Jackson.

"If you don't want her, let a man who can really appreciate that beautiful woman have her. Don't string her along like a puppet. She's worth more than that, and you know it." I scuff my feet on the floor as I walk away. Like a boss.

[Lydia POV]

"If you don't want her, let a man who can really appreciate that beautiful woman have her. Don't string her along like a puppet. She's worth more than that, and you know it." Standing outside the locker room at this moment was a horrible idea. Or was it a blessing in disguise?

I'm not sure how long Jackson and Stiles have been talking, but did I really just hear that?

Thanks for reading :) Sorry this chapter was so short. I just found that that was a good cliffhanger for this chapter! Another chapter tomorrow!

THAT SEASON FINALE. NFIDNDSREIRJINIVNIE. I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T RIGHT NOW.

SO. MANY. FEELS.