Free Goodies for My Sunflowers!

Thanks for your team/fandom name suggestions, guys. I'mma just go with calling you my Sunflowers because 1) they're my favorite flowers, 2) y'all are my faves, and 3) they're just so pretty, aren't they?

Extra, extra! Read all about it!

First news:

My blog is LIVE! Check it out: http://summer-nawaz.awesomeauthors.org/ I worked on it with my publisher. So if it's ugly, you know who to blame. ;-) hehehe

If you sign up, we'll give you a bonus chapter for free!! And since it's never before seen material, y'all know you wanna see it, am I right?

Second news:

It's time to vote for the book cover! You can vote over here in my blog: http://summer-nawaz.awesomeauthors.org/index.php/poll/

Pretty cool, huh?

I've been blown away by your amazing submissions. Sadly, my publisher had to reject some because of requirements that need to be met. I know, I know; I wish they didn't have to. But I appreciate you all, which is a given!

Now get out of here, sign up, get your freebie, and vote! You guys have been so supportive, so great when it comes to reading my works on here, leaving your thoughts in the comments and voting on the chapters, so it would be amazing if you could do the same with the book cover poll!

You're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I would sure love to have the cover of mine be one that you all agree on. So, please, use the link above and select the one you like best! It would mean so much to me!

Until next update, my sunflowers! I love you all!

P.S.: The poll is added as an external link as well. If you're viewing this on desktop, then you can highlight the links and press CTRL + C to copy it since I don't think Wattpad lets you copy it by right clicking.