14. Decisions

I know I said you'd like 'the next chapter' but I actually meant chapter 15, not this one. Sorry :( but if this chapter gets at least 15 votes, I'll post the next chapter today!

____________________________________________

Kelsey’s POV:

          I blinked my eyes open, regretting it as soon as I got blinded by the sun. I sighed as I ran a hand through my short, bed hair as I tried to sit up, but was immediately refrained from doing so. Furrowing my eyebrows, I felt a weight being pressed by my waist and when I looked down, for some reason a blush crept up on my cheeks.

          Harry’s arm was draped over my waist as he slept on his stomach, his face towards me. His hair was covering his closed eyes as quiet snores escaped him. I bit my bottom lip, a smile on my lips as I carefully picked his arm and put it down by his side. When I checked the time, it said 9:13 and I sighed. Today was the boys’ day off, and we were in Denmark. And it has also been about two months since we have been on tour, and it’s safe to say it’s going good.

          Logan has been a weird lately. Ever since Italy, things haven’t been the same between us. If we ever talk, he’s always short with me and feels like he doesn’t want to talk to me. That worries me, because Logan has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. He’s the only part of my old life that I have and I don’t want to lose that.

          Getting up from the bed, I walked over to the bathroom of our hotel room. I was only wearing my shorts and an oversized T-shirt, and I tiredly ran a hand through my hair as I entered the bathroom. Quickly, I washed my face and brushed my teeth before walking back out. Harry was still asleep, and I kept it that way. He deserved every ounce of rest he got.

          Since I didn’t want any breakfast, I returned to my place on the bed, leaning against the headboard. Grabbing my phone from the bedside table, I was about to call Logan until I realized the time difference. Denmark is six hours ahead of Florida, so it’s about two in the morning there.

          So instead I went on Twitter and looked through my mentions that kept scrolling in. Ignoring the few rude tweets, I looked at the nicer ones and couldn’t help but smile. The fans were sweet most of the time, and Harry had told me not to look at the rude ones because to him, none of them were true.

          Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I looked down to see that Louis had texted me.

From: Louis Tomlinson

Kelsey!!! We know that Harry’s probably asleep, but do you want to come down with the others and I for breakfast? We’re going down to the breakfast buffet. I’ll send a text to Harry for him to meet with us if he wakes up later.

          Biting my bottom lip, I quickly text him back.

To: Louis Tomlinson

Sure! Sounds good to me.

From: Louis Tomlinson

Great, I’ll be at your door in 5 xx

          Standing up, I look down at myself and sigh. To cover myself up a bit, I grabbed my long sleeved cardigan that reached my mid thigh and wore it. I took my hair and tied it into a messy bun before grabbing my phone and slipping on a pair of TOMS that Harry had convinced me to buy a couple of days ago. They were extremely comfortable, may I add.

          Soon enough, I hear a quiet knock on the door and I open the door, revealing Louis and Zayn. “Morning, love,” Zayn smiles, which I return. “Liam and Niall are already down at the buffet.”