#15 I'm the Hulk!

He looks like an ordinary man at first glance. A beefy guy. A gym rat.

John asks cheerfully, "What's the problem, Mate?"

"I'm a viking. It's okay to be mad," says him irritatedly.

(Sven Bjorn: Dolph Lundgren)

Patient name: Sven Bjorn
Age: 45

Complaints: none
Sent here by court order for destroying public property.

John frowns and asks, "Destroying public toilet?"

"It won't flush. It's broken from the start."

"It said you pulled out the closet and completely destroyed the toilet booth."

"Not my fault. The booth is already rotten," replies the tall guy irritatedly.

John reads the file carefully. It's a new toilet booth. Just built last year in Central Park.

John says, "Anger management problem. Guys like you never acknowledge they have problems. It's easier to vent your anger on someone else."

Sven tightens his fists. He looks furious. As if everything around him faded except him and the annoying doctor.

John says calmly, "Chill, man. You already got numerous men sueing you in court. Don't add another one."

Sven's fist tightened. And he punched John's desk very hard once. Leaving a mark.

(Awesome fist power!)

John pulls his own collar. Trying to gather up courage.

(Time like this, I hate this job. But he came here to be healed. So I have to do this).

John tries to look cheerful, not scared. Sven is sitting erectly on his chair, looking ready to rampage this office any minute now.

John mocks, "Don't make me angry. You don't want to make me angry. That's the message you are trying to send to everyone, isn't it?"

"For the last time, I'm not Hulk!" yells Sven in thunderous voice.

John mocks, "Strange. You know, you are acting like Hulk. The giant green guy."

His patience snaps and he grabs the doctor's collar. His fist is ready to punch any minute now.

John asks, "You have a daughter. You want her to solve everything with force like her Dad?"

Sven's fist got lowered down.

John adds, "Oh, right. You got divorced. Your ex-wife got scared of your tantrums."

A strong punch made his world spin for a while.

The punch isn't enough. The patient begins to ransack his office like a mad man. Destroying everything on sight like a rampaging bull.