#2 We're married too young

John smiles when he reads his emails.

Good news. He got emails from both Fiona and Zig.

Fiona Jones, the librarian really falls in love with Zig, the carpenter. They have officially become a couple. And they decide to live together next month.

From two sex addicts into a true couple in love. That's a true feat for them.

A knock on the door.

John puts away his phone. His patient walks into his office. A bald man, maybe around forty?

John opens the patient file.

Name: Josh Grome.
Age: 39 years old.
Occupation: Sales manager
Complaints: not written.

John smiles and says, "Please have a seat, Sir." The guy rubs his bald head. He says, "Wife sent me here. She thought I'm nuts. I'm just bored. I wanna have more fun in my life."

John nods. Second puberty. That's his problem. When someone reached forty. Or near forty years old, he/she would feel dissatisfied with life. Wanting more.

Josh says, "I just want more fun. We were married too young. Twenty years. Sex hasn't been the same anymore. I thought if we joined swingers club, we could spice up our sex life."

Dr. Jameson asks, "A swinger club? That desperate to have fun." "Yes! You finally get it, don't you? I wanna have fun with a sexy Blondie."

John Jameson asks, "You don't love your wife anymore?" "I love her. My love hasn't changed over the years. It's just...sex has been boring. I wanna fuck a sexy Blondie."

John sighs. He says, "If you wanted it so badly, arrange a meeting with your wife. But I must warn you. Swinger club isn't that good. Most of the members might look like your usual neighbors. You might regret it."

"Thanks, Dr. I'm sure she would join the club now. Everyone said you're the best psychiatrist in town. Although you cost too much."

They shake hands. Josh leaves the spot, grinning widely.

John asks a nurse, "Could you find phone number of Mr.Grome's wife? Thanks."

*****

His doctor is right. This swinger club sucks. No sexy Blondie here. The phony ads. Most of the members look like average American families. With a bit round bellies. Overweight folks.

Many men gather around his wife like bees. His wife might be near forty. But she still looks lovely.

 But she still looks lovely

(Mrs. Sandra Grome)

Josh Grome grabs his wife's hand and leads her out when she starts to exchange phone numbers with other men.

She asks sullenly in the car, "Why we have to leave? I'm having fun earlier." "Boring club. I'm going to find a better club next time." "Dunno. Some men look fabulous enough for me."