💕 e i g h t 💕

I look at Zach as he glares at the man. He looks back at me and says, "You've to go."

"Why?"

"J-just leave, alright!" he wails.

"I ain't leaving you, Zach. No way!"

"You're gonna die!"

"Then let it be. I don't care!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKED UP?! I don't care about what you care. Just leave me alone. I HATE YOU!"

I slap him hard. Tears stream down my cheeks. Hate you? Fucked up? I ain't in love anymore. No, am not. The story ends readers, I hate him. You can fuck him 'cause he 'doesn't even care'. Boys like Zach are FUCKING BITCHES!

The man pulls me by the hair and I scream. He sniffs hard. "Zach, don't say you finally fell for a girl?"

Zach looks at me, fiercely with a frown. "I hate her. You can take me; but leave her."

"Why? I thought you said you hated her?"

"I do. I just....just leave her here, Dorso."

"I'mma your big bro, Zach. And you haven't yet completed the price for what you did to me. Looks like you're gonna get killed, baby bro"

"No, let him go, fucker!" I punch him in the tummy.

"Oh, so you're the one who loves him. Listen girl, he ain't a good lad. He's a murderer. He's the one who killed your uncle and kidnapped your dad to make him our dad's slave. But, our dad killed him as well. He's the one who went to kidnap you to make his sex-slave, but returned with a weak, adored heart. He's the one who was there that night in the party with the mask. And he's the one who....is the greatest villain of all times, called ZACH SHAZZ." The fat man explained.

I gaze at Zach as he looks down. The fat man leaves me and I walk towards him and ask, "Is that true, Zach?"

He doesn't responds and I repeat my words, "IS THAT TRUE?!" He looks at me with teary eyes and whispers, "I'm sorry."

I give him a tough bang on the cheek. "Liar, fucker, you're such a son of a fucking BITCH. How can you do this to me, Zach? I thought you cared. I thought you were different!"

"Look, May, I'm sorry that I went to kidnap you. But trust me, you melted my heart. I wanted to tell you this before but I didn't get the chance. I truly am a different person than I was, May, believe me! I fell for you and I couldn't dare to use you for granted. I didn't bought you to my dad, but this guy, Dorso, he did. I couldn't bear to watch you get killed that's why I stopped him. I didn't mean this to happen, May, I swear I didn't. I thought I'd just leave you to home and let your life go one happily; but you got glued to my mind and heart. I couldn't resist anymore and I wanted you to know that today. But then....he came. I'm sorry that I said I hate you; but I can't let this happen. I can't do this anymore. I don't hate you, May. I may have hated you when we first met at the bar, but....then I noticed how special you were. I'm sorry for this, May, but I love you!" Zach cries.

I sob deeply and slap him again. "Stop it, Zach! You're making me mad now. I can't trust you anymore. I can't! You never loved me; it was me who fell for you. And I so regret that fact now. But I just can't get you out of my head. You're killing me, Zach. I want to say 'I HATE YOU' with my heart but I just can't. And so, I'm not going any further with this. That's why I never had any lover before. Because every boy is like you. A bullshit heartbreaker, that's what you all are! I'll never believe you again, Zach, never!"

Zach falls on his knees and pleads, "Please, May, I'm sorry. But you've to believe me that I love you."

"Then kiss me!" I shout. There's a damn silence all over the place. The other people look at me as I stand there.

"I-I can't. I don't wanna ruin your life. The bad boy doesn't get the good girl. And I regret that harsh truth; but....if I kiss you today, all you'll get is a broken life. I'd be sucked outta my soul in prison and you will too. That's when you'll remember that I told you this and get your heart broken. Then you'll realize that you never loved me. That you hate me and that I'm a loser with nothing in my hands of my own. This dress, the room that day in the motel, this restaurant: everything is bought with killing, stealing and breaking hearts. But....everything is bought for you. And that's why I can't kiss you, May. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop if I do that today. I'm sorry..." he weeps.

I turn my back on him and walk towards the exit. But the fat brother of Zach grabs me by the wrist.

"Where are ya going, bae?" he asks with a dirty smirk. "It's time for our wedding."

Wait, now I remember. This man is that fool in the party who knows my mom. "My god, leave me!"

"Sorry, wifey, I can't. Now let's go."

He drags me towards the exit. And promptly, the lights go out. "WHO THE FUCK SWITCHED OFF THE LIGHTS?!" 'Dorso' yells.

"I did." A bold, familiar voice retorts. Then a flash of lights beam on from a glow-in-the-dark jacket of....

"Zach?!" The fat man shrieks.

"Leave MY bride. If there's anyone who can marry her, it's me. NOT YOU, DORSO!" Zach groans. He pulls me and hugs me. "You can hate me forever, but I'll love you always. I LOVE YOU, MAY!" he whispers and grabs my waist tighter.

"Wow, Zach. I can't believe how fucked up you can be. Fight me, if you can, boy." Dorso laughs.

"I don't wanna hurt you, brother." Zach calms down. It kinda makes me feel like he just wants me to be me. Okay, maybe I'm back to falling for him.