💕 s e v e n 💕

I walk towards the entrance as the other guys glares at me with their eyes popped out. I look at Zach as he gulps and blushes red.

"Wow..." he compliments.

"Please, I look like a potato." I sigh.

He bends down (he's taller than me) to stare at my eyes and says, "The sexiest potato in the world!"

"Shall we, May Blake, Kidnapped by my family?" he giggles as he asks for my hand to wrap around his. I laughingly grab him and walk inside.

It wasn't an ice cream shop, of course. It was a five star restaurant! After coming here, one thing is obvious for sure: I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ZACH.

He pulls the chair and I sit there. He sits on my opposite. "So, Zach, how did you feel when you kissed your first love?" I ask, realizing he must have done this with other girls too.

He shrugs, "I never had been in love before."

My eyes widened. "What the fuck?! You haven't? Why? I thought girls die to get to you!"

He giggles, "No, I haven't. And girls probably hate me. 'Cause I hate 'em!"

"Oh..." I look down in disappointment. I was such a fool to fall for him.

"Because..." he says, "No girl is like you. Your boyfriend must be so worried that you're with me."

"I-I don't have any boyfriends. I've never fallen for anyone before either. Though, I feel I'm falling now."

"R-really?" a saddened expression rests on his face. "How does he look like?"

"Well, he's handsome. He cares for me and he's different from others. Mostly, I love him 'cause he makes me feel warm."

He looks around. "Is he here?"

"Yeah"

"Son of a bitch!" he mumbles. "Let's go on the dance floor."

I shrug and walk to the zone. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He stares at my eyes as I glare at his.

"Please don't marry him." he whispers.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I retort.

"No, but if you marry him, I wouldn't be able to do..." he couldn't even complete the sentence when someone slams in with guns and shouts, "ZACH!"

The music stops. The people turn at the man and create a chaos. The man shoots his gun above his head, "STOP!"