💕t h r e e💕

"Can we stop now?" I ask, panting hard.

"It's just ten minutes!" he says, grinning.

I pull his collar, "I'm in heels, dude!"

He sighs and bents down. I cross my arms, waiting for his response, and amazingly he lifts me up on his arms.

"What the_?" I was just uttering when he cuts me off.

"You're in heels, girl. And it'll be no use if I saved you just to die by walking in some silly heels."

I look at him and blush. It's really unusual for a girl like me to be on some guy's arms. It's making me feel...feelings!

He lifted me for like, three hours or somethin'. It's almost dawn at this moment.

"I really think we should stop now," I tell him as he puts me down.

He looks around. "Alright; maybe we could take some rest in a motel nearby," he retorts.

We saunter to a small inn and ask for a room.

"That be $450," The receptionist in the counter states. I look at the boy as he sighs.

"It's okay, I don't wanna stay here," I pat him on the shoulder.

He looks at me with sympathy and then turns to the receptionist, "Can we go to the washroom for a sec?"

The receptionist shrugs and leaves with him to the men's room. I sit in the waiting couch for 'em to come out. But some guys' glare made me go to the counter again. Alas, they both come out.

"So we have a deal, right?" he asks to the receptionist who gulps and sits on his counter.

"Umm, yeah...we do. Tom, please show 'em the romantic suite...for couples." He declares and his assistant shows us the way.

He unlocks the room, handing the keys to me. We access through the room, only to get astonished and hot pink blushes.

"Fuck it!" I mumble. "Seriously, a couple suite?!"

"Hell, that's bullshit. I'mma gonna kill that dude! Oi, assistant!?!" he cries.

The drowsy assistant walks back and sighs, "Yeah?"

"What the heck is this?!"

"A romantic hot-couple suite?"

"Yeah, I can see that. But the question is WHY?!"

The aide looks at me and then back at him. "Because you both are a twosome? And also cause this is the ONLY room left..." he yawns and goes away.

I look at the dude (yeah, the boy who saved me from weirdoes...) and he goes all red in the face. Not by anger, more like blushing. That pal made me blush too...

"So, I'll sleep in the couch then." He sighs.

"No, it's fine. I can sleep there...enjoy the large en-suite bed." I state.

He picks me up and drops me on the bed. "You gotta sleep well. I'm a guy, I can adapt anywhere. But you can't, I mean, you're a girl. An erogenous, hot girl... Shit, what am I talking about?!"

I chuckle and he smiles. I never noticed but he looks very familiar.

"Okay, how 'bout....we sleep together?" I unconsciously speak my mind.

He glares at me. "Really?"

"Yeah, and you're cute." Fuck it! My head just won't stop.

Fortunately, he didn't take it seriously, but left a smirk. Wow, boys are really full of shit. Hot shit. Somebody stop my fucking head!

I jump on the bed and sigh, "Phew!"

"Okay, you rest. I'll be back in a sec..." he giggles.

"Please don't tell me it's supposed to be like some old movies where the hero gets all 'villainy' and ditches the ugly girl in the house. Then goes for someone sexier. It's nothing like that, is it?"

I so regret saying that piece of bullshit.

"What?!" he chuckles, "No. And I didn't know a non-princess girl like ya watches action-romantic movies like that."

I sigh. I hate boys. He runs out the door but peeks at me again before closing the door.

"By the way, I really think that you're the 'sexier' one and not the 'ugly' one. So, if I even ditch the ugly one, you can expect me to come back...to you." He smiles while blushing. Closes the door and leaves.

Wow, I can't believe what just happened. I'm feeling so weird; what is this fucking feeling!?! No wonder nobody tells me 'mommy's girl', or 'that's so jooj'. I'mma such a freakin' dork!

I shrug and bounce on the pillow. I turn out thelights and doze away. At least someone thinks I'm sexy. Maybe I'll dream aboutit tonight...probably?