💕t w o💕

I hear people screaming...They bring me on the stage and tie me up.

After gaining back my consciousness, I try to hell to pull myself out of the metallic chains. I cry for help but the only thing I get back is laughs of cruelness.

A big, plump chap comes closer and looks at my breasts. He caresses my cheeks as he gives off a few pre-groans.

"It's gonna be delicious..." he murmurs. "IT'S MINE!" he shouts to the gathering. They all cheer and snigger. I frown and give him a tough head-shot.

"Take that, bastard!" I yell. He slaps me hard and announces, "No, we're gonna kill her!"

And again, the crowd cheers with delight. I'm so much in trouble!

He picks up an axe and brings it nearer. I shut my eyes and a large drop of tear pours down my cheek. Then suddenly someone shouts, "Wait!"

I unlatch my eyes to find an enthralling dude rushing to the stage. "Lemme have her, dad. She's mine now..." he stares at me fiercely, but for some surprising reason, his glare made me calm down.

The plump chap looks at him and shrugs, "Okay, you can have this one. I abhor her anyway."

He proclaims, "People, this chick's gonna be accepted by my youngest son, Zach Shazz!"

The crowd seems to get crazy about it and starts whistling. The lad waves at 'em and unties me up. He slinks closer and whispers, "You're mine, bae. M.I.N.E, understand?"

"Yes, sir." I mumble, again feeling affection from him.

He pulls me towards a big building and drags me inside a prison-like cell. He let goes of my hand and glazes at me, blushing.

He shook his head and returns to his consciousness. "You gotta leave." He states.

"Really? And what about the 'you are mine, bae' and all?"

A faint sneer grows into his lips. He really is interesting to treasure.

"Well, I had to, hadn't I? My brothers and dad were gonna kill you for some weird mythical creature of a fake story to rise. They're drunk, you see. They always are. Except when they're asleep..." he declares.

"Hmm. You aren't drunk, why is that?" I query him, suspiciously.

He sighs and shrugs, "Looks like I ain't gonna fit with 'em. I'm a little...odd. I'm very unusual from 'em, you know."

I nod. No comments on that; he's strangely a lot like me. Excluding that he's a boy, and am not.

"Now, you gotta jump outta that window in five minutes." He says as he points towards the broken window.

"Wait! I can't do it....I'm afraid of heights." I blush as I state that.

"Seriously?! C'mon, you'll be fine. It's just a four-story building. What's the worst that could happen?"

"The worst will be me in heaven! I-I cannot do it. Please."

He laments and offers his hands. "Alright, grab my hand. We'll go together, fine?!"

I agree and do as he says.

"One?"

"Two..." I utter.

"Three, jump!" he instructs. We both hurdle unless we plunge into some stinking garbage bags. More to that, my dress exposes almost my whole body, starting with the underwear.

I gulp and look at him. He has a clear stare at my undie. "Avert your eyes, man!" I slap him on the cheek. He playfully rolls his eyes and looks away.

I draw my dress down and stand up, only to trip on him. Our glaze meets each other and we stand there like some statues. Then all that is ruined as a cockroach crawls on my leg.

"Eww, please remove it!" I shout, closing my eyes. He giggles and gently caresses my skin, removing the filthy insect away.

He clutches my hand as he runs towards a gate. "Let's go." He mumbles.

Well, I know one thing for sure: I JUST ENTERED HELL.