Ch.4 Hanging out

You were playing games in your room with BEN. You've been hanging out ever since he came out of your TV three weeks ago. You were playing Halo 4 BEN keep killing you but you didn't mind because you were having fun hanging out with BEN even though he's wining by cheating sorta and by sorta I mean he's going into the game and attacking your characater. Even though you kept telling him to stop or quit it but he wouldn't after awhile you gave up on telling him to stop it. Your dad wouldn't be home for a while so you figured why not test something. Since BEN was in your TV you left your room knowing BEN would wonder were you went and go looking for you while you were getting a sand bucket full of water and when BEN would come around the corner you were going to through it on him. You heard footsteps getting closer you knew it was BEN and right when he turned the corner spash he was wet with water him about to scream until he saw you with a bucket facing him dripping water."_________." BEN yelled as you took off running.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hey lassies it be me Elizabeth here I mite have to put the book on hold for awhile only till I get use to my new school which shouldn't take long but I promise that if I do put the book on hold then I'll write longer chapters  when I start writing again but it's a small chance that I won't put the book on hold y'all will find out tomorrow after or if it's not a half of day at lunch if I'm putting the book on hold k any who comment vote and fan.