Ch.3 Hiding BEN

"______ who are you talking to?"your dad yelled from down stairs. "Uh no one get in the closet.""No you can't make me _______." "Come on BEN please hide for me *makes puppy dog face*." "Why should I?" BEN asked. "Umm because.... because.... umm I don't know but please will you just hide for me please?" "maybe if you answer some questions after." BEN stated."Fine." right as BEN hid your dad came in to your room. "DAD what the hell i had my door closed for a meaning now would you please get out of my room?" you said to your Dad "______ you know not to tell me that now answer the question who were you taking to?" "I told you alredy no one I've been all alone in my room like i always am when I get home. Okay?" "Okay ___ but if I find out your lieing your going to be in trouble kay?" "Kay m/d." After you say that your m/d leaves and you tell BEN he can come out now "So now what do we do?" BEN asks "We could play games I guess." "Ooooo what games do you have?" "Um oh we could play halo, halo 2, halo reach , halo 3, halo 4, Halo ODST, mortal combat, street fighter, doa 2, lego star wars, lego indeana jones, minecraft, call of du-" "Okay I get it you have a lot of games can we play Doa 2?" BEN asked while he so rudely interrupted you. "Okay I guess so." you said smirking. HE doesn't know this but your a pro at this game.

----Time skip----

"WHAT THE HELL I NEVER LOSE THIS GAME I'M A PRO AT IT WHAT THE HELL!" ____ said "Okay _____ I get it you never lose at the game no need to yell geeze." BEN said

meanwhile down stair also in Dad's pov

What is that girl up to now with all the noises? Oh wait she must be playing a game that's irritatining her. your dad thought "WHAAT THE HELL I NEVER LOSE THIS GAME I'M A PRO AT IT WHAT THE HELL!" I heard ______ yell from her bedroom which got me a little curious so I walked into her room she was sitting on the floor playing Doa2 one of her favorite games.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like the chap I made up for the chapter 2 didn't I? Anyways if you guys liked the story then you need thank my sister sthurman624 k. Oh and before I forget I'm having a contest for what I should call you guys when I end the chapter anywho comment vote and fan talk to you later. Peace out