Ch.10 Final part of surprise visit

Hey guys I'm going to try something new with the thoughts of characters in the story k so for a thought I'll put ' before it and after it kay? Kay.
-----------------------------------------------------------
BEN's p.o.v
"Wow you smiling, a rare shot"______ said with a smile to be honest she took me by surprise when she said that considering I was thinking about what she said about her friend. "What do you mean I smile often ____." I said still a little dazed but still smiling softly at her 'she's just so cute when she's like this *sigh* If only she remembered before it happened then I wouldn't have to wait and i could just ask.' "EN earth to BEN you there?" ____ said waving her hand with a concerned look "You okay BEN your not playing how you normally do?" I could tell I was in thought longer than what I thought "Yeah I'm okay just thinking now let's get this game done so we can play a different one." I said "Awe is little BEN scared of a game?" _____ said trying to mess with me. "No just tired of this one." "Mhm. Kay then." " Hey how come you haven't went into the game yet BEN?" "I don't know ____."
~time skip also Third person's P.O.V~

When _____'s grandmother walked into the house she had just ended a call with her son. Him telling her he was getting ready to come get his child "________ I'm home." "Kay grandma." "Oh ____ I just remembered your father called telling me to tell you to pack your stuff up he's coming to get you soon." "....." "________?" "Huh? Okay." _____'s grandmother start waking to the room ____ was in and open the door to see what she was doing. When she opened the door she saw her playing a game "_______ you need to turn the game off." When Grandma said that _____ jumped and saw something green. "Mhm just one more l-" "Now ____ your father will be here soon." "Fine." When she got up Grandma seen more green. Must be one of her things.

~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~

I got up when my grandma was closing the door and started packing. When I thought she was gone I started talking to BEN "Hey BEN...." I tailed off not knowing if I should ask what I was going to ask "Ya ______?" "Never mind." "Okay." Maybe its just me but when BEN said okay he sounded hurt. "I wounder why." I mumbled to my self.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~

Knock Knock "I'll get it grandma." "Okay _____." I went over to the door and opened it to see my dad. I smiled at him as he walked into the room and said "Hi dad." "Hi _____." I walked to the room I was staying in so I could get my stuff once I walked in I saw BEN and asked him If he could hop in my phone so he could come to my house at the same time as me.

~~~Time skip~~~~

We were in the car half way home and I was playing Fnaf 4 on my laptop. I was on the second night it was 4am I was about to check the left door until my dad hit a bump and made me do something else witch ended up with me dieing. "No!" "_____ don't yell." "Sorry."
~~~~time skip to home~~~~
I

walked into the house and asked my dad "Are we going to get my school stuff this week or did you already get it?" "I already got it." "Okay." I started heading to my room to hook up my PlayStation 4 (Please let me have one please) As soon as I placed my phone down BEN hoped out with...

Cliffhanger

-----------------------------------------------------------
you guys are probably mad at me for doing that but I just had to and I'm so sorry for the long wait for the update I've been updating this book like crazy. Pls forgive me pls. I'm so dramatic at the moment for some reason idk why. Well I have something for you guys in the comments guess who BEN hoped out with in the next chapter the person will get a shout out for being right at the beginning of the chapter k? K. Well anyways ✌ peace out.

~Lizzy