Ch. 12 first day of school

"Okay class settle down....now then if you didn't get your schedule come up to me when I say your name." Ms. Marrleta said. "Anthony (Ant), Jake, Jordan."
~~~~~~time skip to lunch brought to you by ✨magic✨~~~~~
Me Lisa and Ant we're taking and walking to a table with our lunch. "Hey ____ how come you weren't here during the summer?"Ant asked. "Well I was visiting my grandma."  When I said that he seemed a little sad. But I figured he would be.... because I left for the summer instead of doing the things we planed.

"Sorry.....my dad made me go. I had no choice." I said to him hopping to cheer him up. "Its OK." He said. I knew he was still sad even though he had a smile on his face...it's a fake one. "Hey how about after school today we do what we planned on doing over the summer." Lisa suggested "ya" ant and me said. 'I just hope BEN doesn't want to hang out today.' We sat and talked about what we did and what happened over the break.

~~~~~Time skip to the end of the day~~~~~~~

"You guys ready? " Ant asked "As ready as I'll ever be." Lisa said while BEN was texting me.

~~~Same B=BEN Y=you~~~~
B-How come you don't want to hang out? Do you have homework is that it.

Y- ya I'll text you when I'm done tho. K

No answer

~~~~TEXT ends~~~~

"_____" "huh" "are you?" Uh ya." "Told you Ant she wasn't paying attention ."

Slendy's P.O.V
I was sitting in my office looking over the kills all the pasta's have done and seen that BEN's aren't at the usual number so I went to go talk to him. "BEN. I need to speak with you." I said as I teleported into his room to see him on his phone.  "BEN. Are you listening?" "*jumps* Huh y-ya if course I am."
 I shook my head. "BEN." I said as I was about to take his phone. He's been on it a lot more here lately. "I'm taking your phone for the moment so we can talk." When I said that BEN tensed up and moved his fingers over his phone. I grabbed the phone looked at it and seen his home screen. "BEN you've been slacking on your kills why?" "Um... no one has my game?" BEN said sounding more like a question. "BEN I'm keeping your phone until your kills are up." I said teleporting out of his room.

BEN's P.O.V

When Slendy said that I became scared that he would find out about _____. "Slendy please don't. I'll do anything to keep my phone with me." "Then do what your suppose to do." with that Slendy left my room with the phone that ___ talks to me on. I went in to my T.V. and was about to hop out of ___'s phone until I saw what she was doing. She was with a girl and a guy. "What's wrong ___?" The guy asked. "Nothing why do you think somethings wrong?" ___ said looking at her phone with a look of worry and guilt. "Because you keep spacing out, looking at your phone, and you have that look on you face when you know you lied." "No I don't Ant I'm fine." Then say that looking me in the eye's." She moved her phone so it was facing them both. "I'm fine." 'No she's not her voice gives it away.'  Ant sighed she made sure he couldn't her the tone in her voice.

"Come on we're wasting time." ___ said. "____ are you sure you want to do this? You seem scared or something." Lisa asked. "I...I don't  know. I want to but I don't know if I should. My dad could get mad at me." "Don't worry ___ we don't have to do this. Lets head over to your place." ____ smiled. It made me smile she was happy.

____' P.O.V(Your at your house with Ant and Lisa)

"What game do you guy's want to play?" "Um how about-" Ant started till a curtain screen went black BEN was going to come out and scare them "What's going on ____?"  I just stayed silent smirking. When BEN came out of the T.V. Ant and Lisa screamed. I just laughed and smiled at BEN "Hey BEN." when I said that Ant and Lisa looked at me like I was crazy. BEN smiled at me and said "Hey." "_____ i-is-is he-?"Lisa asked. "Ya.""When...how..." "Remember when we went to game-stop last year?" "Ya." "Wait you guy's went there without me?" Ant asked. "Ya we did. That when i met BEN. I got his game." "And he didn't kill you?!?!?" "I'm pretty sure I'm alive Lisa." When I said that BEN and Ant chuckled. Lisa rolled her eye's at me instead of laughing. "So back to the question what do you guys want to play?" "How about Smash Brothers." Ant suggested. "Sure." We all said. I chose Pikachu Lisa was Yoshi Ant was Sammus and BEN was surprise surprise Link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy I hope you liked the chapter and sorry for not updating in forever I couldn't think of anything to write. But I do have something to ask of you if you guys have oc could you tell me one of them for the next chapter and if you do let me use your oc I need to know their bio. anyways peace out.