Ch.13 New neighbors

In the middle of the round we were in, my dad hollered at me to come down to the living room. When I got down there I saw three people I didn't recognize. "___ I want you to meet our new neighbors." Dad said. "Hi I'm Flash." " I'm Jeff and this is Helen ." "Hi." I said. I looked at my dad knowing he was going to have me do something with them.

"____ How about you hang out with them." "Dad I have friends over." "Then invite them to hangout with you." There went are plan of just the "three" of us. "_____! COME HERE ANT'S BEATING YOU!!" "I'll be right back." I said starting to walk away. "____ your not leaving this room until you do what I told you."

"Fine do you guys want to hang out?" "Ya but not right now if that's okay." Flash said. When she said that I was happy that are plans aren't messed up. "That's okay. Bye." I said leaving to my room. As soon as I got back I seen Ant fighting my character and mine fighting him without anyone holding the controller. It was obvious who was playing for me.

~~~BEN's PO.V~~~~
I was playing for ____ the round was almost over when she came in. As soon as the round finished I got a text from Jeff saying Slendy was looking over my kills to see if it is happening again. I texted him I'm on my way back and texted _____ that I had too go.
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
Once I got back to my room in the slendermansion I decided to clean up a bit since I went killing on my way back. As soon as I started to get out new clothes Slendy walked in. "BEN I've been told by E.J. that a creepypasta has started to hang out with a human. Is it you that he's talking about?" 'WHAT!!!!! E.J. TOLD HIM? He's so dead.' "psssh no! Why would i waste my time with a pathetic human."

'I know I suck at lying but it was worth a shot.' Even if Slendy doesn't have a face I could tell he was glaring with suspicion "Well then..if its not you then it has to be one of the others. Leave me." I nodded my head and left without another word as Slendy left to check the others. As soon as I left I decided to go talk to E.J. to give him a piece of my mind. I can't believe he would try ratting me out. That back stabber.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

I finally found him hiding behind a tree stump. So he knew I was coming...heh idiot. I stomped all the way until I was right behind. "Ahem E.J. I know your there." He turned his head then scrambled away but I was already in front of him, he chuckled nervously. "Uhhh hey Ben, umm...so how was your day?" E.J. said.

"Fine...Fine. Hey I was just wondering E.J." I said. "How come you told Slendy about _____?" "I didn't I swear.""Mhm that's why Slendy said you told him? Look E.J. if you tell him anything else about her you will regret it." "You may not know what it feel's like to-" "To what like a human? BEN you know that she wont lose her memory this time. Your only endangering yourself, remember what happens to a creepypasta if they befriend a human twice?" "Yes I remember and she's also endangered not just me. If Slendy finds out then we both get punished this time, one worse then the other. Look E.J. Just don't say anything else to Slendy. Or you will " meet with a terrible fate." "I wont kay"

~~~~time skip the next day~~~~
Your P.O.V
Beep beep beep bee-"Ugh...." I groaned as I got up. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some clothes and did my daily routine. After my daily routine I went down stairs and gabbed a slice of toast. "Hi ______." "Hi dad." "Have a great day at school." "I will bye dad." with that I walked out the door with my truck keys.
~~~~~Time skip~~~~
When I arrived at school I saw Lisa and Ant with my new neighbors. I walk up to them and say "Hey guys." "Hey _____." Lisa and Ant said Flash, Jeff, and Helen said "Hi." after greeting them we started talking. I could tell they where creepypasta's. Jeff is Jeff the killer, Helen is Bloody painter, and Flash is Flash.

Then suddenly i felt vibration in my pocket. I checked my phone to realize that it was a text from ben. Oh great i wonder what he has in mind.
Text
B-How's it going ______?
_-Hey i'm good just hanging around with these guys over here you?
B-Pretty good I guess, i'm bored out here nothing to do...
_-"Hey after school want to take a walk with me?
B-Sure just the two of us right so we can have more to talk..." I decided it will be best for just the two of us to spend time together will be a good idea. "Yeah why not?"

We've finally finished texting each other and now I realized that class was about to start so put I away my phone and yell,"Guys c'mon before we get late!" i jogged to first period.
~~~~~time skip~~~~
At lunch me and the other five sat at our table where we usually sit. Jeff sat in front of me with his usually wide smile. "Hey pretty girl.~ How was your day so far?" He cooed giving me a wink...will he tried to give out a wink. "I'm good um thanks for asking..." Flash quickly nudged Jeff on the shoulder which only brought a low laugh coming from Jeff's mouth. Lisa giggled and looked at me with a smirk. "So let me guess...you were in your phone for the entire 4 hours right? Why is that?" I choked on my water bottle and spit out a spray of water into Flash's face. She gave me a typical look saying 'really bro really' i gave a apology look.

Then looked at Lisa with a glare. "Why do you want to know about my phone so much?" i need to find a way to make up a lie and fast, Lisa's type of girl who will not leave a subject until she gets all her answers. "I want to know whats going on. You've been on your phone most of the time.

Just staring at it like its going somewhere. Is there something your not telling us? Ant asked obviously with Lisa on this one. I gulped down my food. "Um...my grandpa is sick?" I said it more like a question. Great going _____ ughhh stupid. Jeff jumped in for me. "Um yeah her grandpa is very very sick and she is worried he won't make it since uh you know he's old heh." I just glared at Jeff he was acting like he knew what i was doing on my phone.

~~~~Jeff's P.O.V~~~~
I had the last few classes with ____ so it only gave me more time to flirt with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys i hope you liked this chapter and go say thank you to my friend who helped with this chapter and will help with more chapters down the road her name is wolfgirlx99. So go give her a follow and a thank you and as always vote, fav, and follow.

E.T.~