19

TZUYU: That bitch! How did she manage to survived??! I told you to hit her repeatedly!

Tzuyu yelled angrily to the girl in front of her who was looking down.

???: I-i'm so sorry.. I couldn't do it.

She mumble. Tzuyu scoff and rolled her eyes.

TZUYU: I don't care if you couldn't do it! You should had just told me so I could do it myself!

She yelled as the girl in front flinch.

???: B-but she d-didn't do anything to you.. It's jungkook who did this to you.. A-and why would you want to involved her into this?

TZUYU: Use your brain bitch! She didn't do anything to me but her husband did.. So think about it.. If he will see his lovely wife in blood.. I'm pretty sure he will loose his mind..

She smirk.

TZUYU: And... I'll make sure I will kill his wife... So jungkook will feel what it felt to loose something important to you.

She said firmly while clenched her fist. Anger and hatred is visible in her eyes. The girl in front of her gulp hard and sweats are forming on her forehead. She felt guilty doing something evil to an innocent person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was staring at y/n's face the whole time after the cops left

I was staring at y/n's face the whole time after the cops left. Now I figure it out what really happened last night.

I clenched my fist tight. My blood is boiling from anger. Who the fck is that person? And how dare she do this to my wife. If I will find out whoever that person is..  I'll make sure I will choke him/her to death. They almost took someone important to me. And how come they would do something evil to y/n? She didn't do anything. She's always been a kind and sweet person to everyone. She don't deserve this shit.

I will find whoever that person is.

I also felt bad for Mina and the rest of our maids. They were found dead in our house last night. They were a kind person, and innocent.

And now that I found out that my wife is in danger. I will never leave her side. I will always be with her to protect her. Especially that we're having a baby.

I snap out of my thoughts when I felt her moving. I saw her slowly opening her eyes and I smile finding her cute when she's unable to open her eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Baby..

I mumbled. She look at me and gave me a small smile. I lean closer and kiss her cheeks. A tear drop on my eyes as I felt relieved that she's finally okay.

Y/N: jungkook.. What happened? Why am I here?

She mumbled.

JUNGKOOK: Someone did this to you baby.. And I'm sorry cause I wasn't there to protect you.