9

' Oh my God! I'm so jealous. I wanted to join but I guess I can't cause it's your second honeymoon.. Aish. '

Jennie said on the phone while y/n giggled.

Y/N: You don't have to be jealous jennie. I will going to buy you gift when we get back.

' Really? '

Y/N: Yes. Anything..

' Well... If you say so. You know I don't need you to buy me things.. But I want something else. '

Y/N: What is it?

' Since it's your honeymoon.. I'm expecting that I'll become a auntie when you get back. Haha'

Y/N: Yah! Jennie..

' What?? Oh come on y/n. It's been 5 years since you both got married.. Aren't you planning to have a child with jungkook? '

Y/N: W-well.. I.. I do but-

' But what? You're not ready to have a baby?? '

Y/N: No.. I wanted to.. But I'm afraid that maybe I won't be a good mother to our child.

' Don't think too much y/n-ah.. Be positive. You know jungkook wanted a child right? '

Y/N: Yes..

' You know he respect your decision when you told him you're not ready. '

Y/N: Yes..

' He's been a very patient and kind husband to you y/n-ah.. Don't you think having a baby with him will make him happy? And besides.. He wanted to start a family with you. Don't you think it's time to fulfill his dream? '

Y/n sigh. Her friend was right. Jungkook had been a very kind and patient. Maybe it's also the right time to have a baby since it's almost 5 years they got married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are now at the airport. Jungkook and y/n was sitting while waiting for their flight. And what she didn't expect that someone else will join them.

Tzuyu

It's not like she don't like her to be there but jungkook never told her that she's coming with them.

Jungkook notice his wife reaction when she saw tzuyu. And he forgot to tell her that tzuyu was coming with them to jeju.

JUNGKOOK: Baby.. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. Mr. Lee wanted to have a meeting with me together with tzuyu.

Jungkook whisper to his wife so tzuyu wouldn't hear them.

Y/n look at her husband.

Y/N: I thought after your meeting we will spend our time together? Don't tell me she's part of our honeymoon?

JUNGKOOK: Y/n of course not.. I will talk to her when the meeting is over. Don't worry she will not disturb us. Okay?

Jungkook said reassuring her as y/n sigh and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 1 hour they finally landed on jeju. And y/n was so excited and happy, same with jungkook. He couldn't help but to chuckled to his wife reaction when they first step outside the airport and y/n keeps on looking around like a lost child. He found it's cute when she act like that.

Tzuyu on the other hand rolled her eyes at y/n's reaction. She found it's annoying and childish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~