6

*Knock* *knock*

*Knock* *knock*

JUNGKOOK: Come in.

Jungkook said while looking to the papers and files on his desk.

The person walk inside and stood in front of him.

He heard someone cleared their throat. And when he look up he saw her.

JUNGKOOK: Tzuyu.. What are you doing here? Do you need anything?

TZUYU: Actually I got a call earlier from SSD Company and they said they're willing to give us a contract.

Jungkook widen his eyes in shock.

JUNGKOOK: Really?

Tzuyu nodded with a smile.

Jungkook was obviously happy. Why wouldn't he be? It's the most famous and successful company in Korea.

And aside from that, they've been trying to make a contract with that company for almost 3 years!

But they always failed.

And now.. Here it is. The one that he had been waiting for. And the most shocking part is... He didn't expect that they will call them for a contract which made him happy and bless.

JUNGKOOK: Well.. That's a great news then.

He said while smiling.

JUNGKOOK: So when they want to meet?

TZUYU: On Tuesday.. And they said that they wanted the meeting to be held in jeju because the CEO was having a vacation on jeju.

JUNGKOOK: Well.. That's fine. I will book a flight on jeju right away.

TZUYU: Oh no need for that. I already book a flight and a hotel for us.

The word that slipped tzuyu's mouth made jungkook confuse.

JUNGKOOK: Us?

TZUYU: Yes.. Oh I forgot to tell you. Mr. Lee wanted us to come together for a meeting. And it means it's just the two of us who will be coming to jeju on Tuesday.

Tzuyu said happily as jungkook sigh.

He don't have a choice but to agree.

JUNGKOOK: Okay.

Jungkook said casually as tzuyu smile widely. Knowing that jungkook will be in the same hotel with her.

JUNGKOOK: I'm bringing my wife with me.

He said which made her shock and widen her eyes.

TZUYU: W-what??

JUNGKOOK: I'm bringing my wife with me.. Since she's been craving to have a vacation in jeju so I thought that why not to tag her along.