10

JUNGKOOK: Thank you so much Mr. Lee for this opportunity.

Jungkook said politely as Mr. Lee smile at him.

MR. LEE: You're welcome Mr. Jeon. And I'm glad that I chose the right company.

He said with a smile.

MR. LEE: So the rumors were true about you jungkook-shi..

He said making jungkook look at him confuse.

JUNGKOOK: What do you mean Mr. Lee?

MR. LEE: That you are really too young.. And I heard one of my business partners said that you're the youngest CEO in Korea when you started to manage your families Company.

JUNGKOOK: It's true Mr. Lee.. I was only 23 when I started to work. But it was really hard to manage this big company especially that I was only young that time.

He said as Mr. Lee smile.

MR. LEE: You are a really talented man jungkook-shi. How about let's have dinner together, shall we?

He offered as tzuyu smiled and nodded.

TZUYU: Sure Mr. Lee.

Jungkook on the other hand was hesitating to whether join them or not.

Because he promise his wife that he will come back to the hotel at 5 and it's almost 6 pm. She must be worried.

But it will be too rude if jungkook will reject Mr. Lee's offer, especially now that they are now a business partner. Perhaps Mr. Lee was just trying to be friendly to them, maybe he just wanted to get to know them better especially jungkook.

TZUYU: Jungkook.. Let's go.

Jungkook snapped out of his thought when he heard tzuyu called him.

JUNGKOOK: H-huh? What is it?

He ask clueless as tzuyu sigh.

TZUYU: Let's go, Mr. Lee is already in his car.

Jungkook sigh and nodded.

JUNGKOOK: Okay.. Let's go.

He said and walk together with tzuyu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I've been waiting for him for almost hours. I thought he will be back at 5?

I was sitting alone here in our room and I was feeling bored, especially that jungkook is not here.

I tried to call him earlier but he didn't answer his phone. So I thought that maybe he's still in the meeting that time so I decided to let him be.

And after 1 hour I decided to call him again cause I know that maybe their meeting is done. But to my surprise....

He declined my calls.

He never did it to me before when I called him. It's weird. This is the first time he declined my calls.

Maybe he's still busy? But.. Even though he's busy he still have the time to talk to me or even text me.

Aish! Jeon y/n you need to be understanding. Who knows that maybe he was still busy or stress. Your husband is a CEO so it means he is a busy person, so you should understand him not to complain!

Stupid girl..

And to be honest... I'm feeling so hungry. But I decided to ignore it cause I wanted to wait for jungkook so we can have dinner together outside.