13

Jungkook woke up the next morning. He groan when the sunlight hit his face, he grab the blankets and pull it up to his head but stop when he felt a hot breath on his neck.

He look down and saw his wife still sleeping like a baby in his arms. He smile and stroke her hair.

His smile grew wider when he recall what happened last night. He kiss her forehead and he slowly get up from the bed without waking her up.

He put the blankets on her body before he grab a towel and walk inside the bathroom.

After a few minutes he got out and he saw his wife still sleeping peacefully.

'She looks so tired.' He thought.

Then his phone suddenly rings and he walk to the desk and grab his phone.

JUNGKOOK: Hello?....... Yes this is Mr. Jeon. What is it?

He said in his bossy tone.

JUNGKOOK: Good... Make sure everything is clean before we get there, okay? Cause I don't want my wife to do any house chore during our honeymoon.......... Okay.. Bye.

He ended the call and place his phone in the desk before he walk towards the bed where his wife is still sleeping.

He kneel down infront of her before waking her up.

JUNGKOOK: Baby... Wake up.

He softly called her while caressing her cheeks and stroking her hair.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n-ah... Wake up..

Y/N: Mmh.. Not now.. I'm still sleepy.

She murmured in her sleepy tone making him chuckled at her cuteness.

JUNGKOOK: But we're leaving today baby.. We are going to the place we're staying for our honeymoon.

Y/n groan a little and slowly open her eyes. She blinks a couple of times trying to adjust to the sunrise.

He chuckled.

JUNGKOOK: Go get ready baby... I'm going to talk to tzuyu. Okay?

He said and kiss her forehead before he walk out.

He walk in the hallway towards tzuyu's room. He made a disgust look when he remember what he heard last night in her room.

But he shrugged it off and knock on her door.

But there was no answer.

JUNGKOOK: Tzuyu...

He knock again. He sigh and was about to walk away but tzuyu open her door.

TZUYU: jungkook? What is it?

She said in her husky voice.

JUNGKOOK: I'm here to inform you that we're not going back to Seoul today.

He said making her shock.

TZUYU: W-what??? But why??

JUNGKOOK: It's none of your business.. You can go back to Seoul without us.

He said coldly and was about to walk away but tzuyu grab his wrist.

TZUYU: But where are you going?

JUNGKOOK: I said it's none of your business. I have important things to do with my wife.

TZUYU: Like what?