X. Envy

Sample Only

Published on Amazon as an ebook and paperback.

My Soul To Take by K. A. Young.

If you don't have a Kindle and can't purchase the book off Amazon, you are more than welcome to join my Patreon page and receive a downloadable PDF under the Pack Member Tier for $1.00.

Please click on the link on my bio.

https://www.patreon.com/SerenityR0se  

"The more time you waste," Draven mutters beneath his breath as he crosses the distance to Lilith and me, my muscles tensing at his presence. Lilith nods her head, walking around me as she leaves me with him...alone. Turning around slowly, I meet his gaze when he halts his strides, stating, "Though, your attire is starting to grow on me."

I'm polite in a manner, replying with, "Thank you."

"Embracing change," Draven nods at me, motioning as he says, "follow me, I want to show you something."

With a slight nod of my head, he turns on his heels and heads toward the fabric guarding the door with me following closely behind him. He lifts the fabric with his arm, motioning for me to exit first. I must keep my eyes on the obsidian walls, Draven chuckling as his tail quickly and suddenly wraps around my right wrist, halting me from walking any further.

He asks while spinning me around, "Why are you shy to an experience you can't form an opinion about?"

"It's not something I'm interested in," I answer quickly, not thinking as he uses this fuel, baiting me.

"How do you know you're not interested if you've never experienced it before?" Draven's voice surrounds me, blending in with the mixture of sounds coming from the sex demons. I know there are three close to me, not wanting to stare for more than a second while I keep my gaze on Draven.

I don't reply, holding my tongue...though he finds this rather amusing.

"Let's not judge," Draven smirks, his tail dragging me closer to him, my wings repelling and pulling away...though, he's ready this time and his wings keep him still, unmoving like a statue as he takes control. He pulls me to his side, his tail tightening around my wrist while his hand grasps my chin and forces my gaze outward. He speaks close to my ear, "Look at them."

My breathing is hard, attempting to pull away, but he keeps me steady, learning from me of what I'm capable of...

...and what's left to be brought into the light.

I see them, the succubus laid out on a couch while one incubus has sex with her, the other has his shaft down her throat, the mixture of their moans and groans increasing with pace. I try to force my gaze away again because I don't understand why I feel a slight tightening in my abdomen, Draven asking me, "What do you feel?"

"Uncomfortable," I breathe out.

He brings my gaze back to his, eyes intensely staring into mine. The pad of his thumb brushes gently over my bottom lip, the air hitching in my throat as I feel a warmth ignite at his touch once again. Draven murmurs, drawing me closer to him while asking, "How do I ease you?"

"Let me go..." my voice trails off, almost pleading with him because I don't believe for a second that he's not capable of attaining anything and everything his heart desires...

...I just don't know if I'm one of those.

In the next second, Draven's tail releases my wrist and he pushes my chin away, stumbling back a step before he walks around me. His voice holds nothing except authority when he orders, "This way."