VI. Forgive Us Our Trespasses

Sample Only

Published on Amazon as an ebook and paperback.

My Soul To Take by K. A. Young.

If you don't have a Kindle and can't purchase the book off Amazon, you are more than welcome to join my Patreon page and receive a downloadable PDF under the Pack Member Tier for $1.00.

Please click on the link on my bio.

https://www.patreon.com/SerenityR0se  

Dark red-light illuminates in the garage, the demon standing before me as he calls, "Pandora," a female materializing next to him. She looks at me, electric blue irises staring at me, a grin working its way onto her lips...

...I know her, I've seen her. She's the monster that's plagued my dreams, turning them into nightmares in the dead of night, ever since that night. She stands tall, her irises glowing with intensity as her lips part, her head tilting back as she looks to the ceiling. She breathes a whitish cloud of wisps from her mouth, surging around both her and the male, the air around us whipping my hair around me as it tugs free from the ponytail.

The wisps slowly take form, materializing on the ground. The blood drains from my face, my eyes staring in complete disbelief as the unconscious form of my six-year-old brother lies unmoving. His chest rises and falls slowly, his appearance...he hasn't aged a single day since his death.

"Kristjan..." my voice is barely audible, taking a few steps forward, but the demon steps over his unconscious body, walking directly toward me. The air leaves my lungs the second his hand takes hold of my upper arm, my jacket the only barrier between us. He walks to the side, taking me with him as I scream, "Kristjan!"

"A deal is a deal," his voice breaks through as I almost stumble backward, the demon forcing me to walk down the side area where Erikur had been trying to reset the breaker.

I try to pull forward and away, watching as the demon called Pandora, walks behind me. Shaking my head, I cry, "Please! Please, can't I say goodbye?!"

"That wasn't part of our deal," he turns around the corner, bringing me with him. My eyes travel all around the walls, the symbols flickering, pulsing with life as they glow with a dark red hue. My body trembles when his grip tightens, halting in the center of the walkway.

The dark red-light dances around the walkway, unable to discern his features any longer, shadows playing with my mind. He turns me to face him, releasing my upper arm, but emotion overwhelms me...

...Kristjan.

My heart rate escalates, pushing off the ground and running to the side of the demon, Pandora no longer behind him as I try to take a few steps to get to my brother. A scream leaves my lips when I feel something wrap around my waist, compressing the air from my lungs. The sudden loss of oxygen causes my vision to cross, black spots forming for a moment while I blink to push them away.

Looking down, I see his thick tail is wrapped around my waist like the coils of a snake, the spaded tip pressed between my breasts. It draws me closer to him, my feet no longer on the ground as I try and kick, my hands reaching for his tail to wrestle out of. Though, the second my hands grip his tail, trying to peel the spade away, I feel warmth start to spread beneath my touch, a tingling sensation of pins and needles right at the point of contact.

I stare into his eyes, fear gripping me when he chuckles, "If you're trying to arouse me, my dear, there are less indirect ways."

What?

I release his tail and plead, "Please...let me say goodbye. Please..." tears form in my eyes, trailing down my cheeks.

He draws me closer, to just about a foot away from his face. His right-hand reaches out, cupping my cheek, the pad of his thumb brushing away the tears. When he brings his hand back near him, his tongue flickers out, licking my tears from the pad of his thumb.