Chapter Seven // Hate Comments

It's Monday afternoon, 3:15 to be exact. Connor and the rest of the guys filmed the video announcing me and Kayley living at the o2l house early this morning, and posted it an hour ago.

Already, it's got a ton of feedback. The video, called 'New Roommates' is even trending on twitter. Me and Kayley have got swarms of new comments, mentions, and followers on Instagram and twitter, all fans of o2l and Connor.

Some of the fans' comments make me smile. The ones that say stuff like how cool it is that o2l has girl roommates and how there will be a lot more excitement, or how one of the boys might end up with me or one with Kayley and they think it should happen. Some fans have already shipped me and Kayley with some of the guys. There's stuff like KayC (Jc and Kayley), Keyton (Me and Kian). The only two people that haven't got a ship name is Connor and Kayley because they're cousins.

Other comments though, aren't so nice.

Some fans comment on Kayley's and my twitters and Instagrams harassing us and telling us we're a couple of whores and that we need to stay away from the guys because they deserve better than us, and some go on and on about it.

We never said any of us were dating, but I guess that's what they assume will happen.

Kayley is getting upset about all the hate, and it's making me really angry. Who do these people think they are? They don't know neither of us, and they don't have the right to treat me, Kayley, or anyone like that.

I hit the lock button on my phone and throw it down on my bed.

Then I pick it up and inspect it to make sure it's okay because it's my baby and if anything happened to it I'd hate myself.

After I'm sure it's okay, I put it on my pillow and walk out of my room and knock on Kayley's bedroom door.

As always, I don't wait for her to say come in, I just start to turn her doorknob, but it won't turn. It's locked, but why would she lock it?

I shrug it off. Maybe she just needs to be alone for a while.

I walk to Ricky's room and knock on his door.

"Who is it?" He asks, and I imagine he's sitting on his bed with his MacBook on twitter, Netflix, or YouTube.

"Not me," I say back, and I can hear him laugh a little as he gets up to open the door. When he does I just walk past him and plop down on his bed. He's got everything packed to move to the new house tomorrow.

As I sit down, he closes his door and goes back to his MacBook. I decide to look over his shoulder at what he's doing and be really annoying while I do it.

I go underneath his arm where he's typing on the keyboard, practically sitting on his lap.

He moves his head around, trying to see the screen past my head.

I sit back against him and I can hear his breathing change slightly. I smirk.

"So whatcha doin?" I ask him, turning my attention to his laptop.

"About to read through comments about the video Connor posted today," he says, "should I start with twitter or YouTube?"

I groan, putting my head in my hands.

"What?" He asks, and I look behind me at him, giving him a weary smile.

"I've had enough of the hate on my accounts alone." I admit, and he looks taken aback.

"People have been leaving you hate?" He questions. I nod, leaning back against his chest again.

I see him go to my twitter and look through my comments. I turn my head so I don't have to see them again. He sighs and shuts his laptop, then wraps his arms around me and puts his chin on my head.

"I'm sorry people are treating you that way, how about we go and get something to eat, then we could go to the beach or something." He says, and I smile.

"Is that a date, Richard?" I ask, turning my head to look at him. He cringes when I say Richard, but he quickly recovers and smirks at me.

"It can be if you want it to be," He tells me. I laugh and get off his lap, leaving his room.

"Be ready at 4:30!" He calls after me.

As I'm getting ready, I get a twitter notification that Ricky tweeted. I open his tweet and smile.

Ricky Dillon @RickyPDillon: Could everyone please stop hating on Peyton and Kayley. They're both very nice and don't deserve the harassment they're getting.

He's so sweet.

After I've gotten fully dressed, I pull out my makeup bag and go to the full length mirror that hangs on the wall.

I don't put much on at all, just lipgloss and water-proof mascara.

I check the mirror once more, making sure my outfit looks alright, then grab my wallet, and my phone, checking the time.

It's 4:00, so I decide to talk to Kayley before me and Ricky leave.

Right as soon as I walk out of my bedroom, I see Kian walking down the hall.

That wouldn't be so weird, except for the fact that he just walked out of Kayley's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER AND I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SORRY DONT HATE ME.

That cliffhanger though...

Why do you think Kian was in Kayley room?

Hmm I wonder...

Oh also I started a couple more stories, one called 'Kian's Twin Sister'.

The other one has nothing to do with o2l (well it might mention them) but I'm really excited about it! It's called, 'The Bestfriend Wars'

Anyways, don't forget to vote!

-Madison