Chapter Five // Announcement

Peyton's POV

Kian had just got done yelling, "This means war", and me and Kayley had just enough time to duck under the bar table before food and water go everywhere.

Kian's the only person we can see, and it looks like he's losing. Majorly.

First real day here, there's already a huge mess, and I'm worried to see how Connor and Ricky are going to react.

The battle doesn't look like it's going to be over anytime soon, so me and Kayley try to decide what we are going to do today, while still taking cover under the bar table.

Ricky's POV

I notice I wake up earlier than usual, so I check the time. It's 8:30.

Pretty early for me, but I have a video to upload to my main channel today since it's Sunday, so I get right up and do just that.

I hear loud noises coming from the kitchen downstairs, but I just ignore them.

Halfway through editing, the noises are still going on, so I sigh, close my MacBook, and walk downstairs to see what's going on.

When I get down to the kitchen, I see that Connor followed me there.

I start to say, "Guys what's going on?" and everyone freezes, including me.

I see Jc and Kian covered with food, Kayley and Peyton taking cover under the bar table, and especially, I see the mess.

Jc's POV

Ricky walks into the kitchen followed by Connor.

Oh shit, I think, and stop throwing things just in time for Ricky to say, "Guys what's going on?"

Kian stops then, and I can't see what Peyton and Kayley are doing, but probably the same as me and Kian; not moving.

Connor's the first to speak. "Guys, really? On their first day here?" He says, gesturing to where Kayley and Peyton are at.

Ricky still says nothing, but he's looking from me to Kian, then me again.

I finally say something to him. "What Ricky?" I ask.

He sighs, then shakes his head and walks over to where the girls are. He helps Kayley up, then Peyton.

He pauses for a second, just standing there looking into her eyes, then turns around and walks back upstairs, with Connor following.

I turn back to Kian, and we start cleaning the kitchen.

Kayley's POV

I watch Ricky and Connor go back upstairs, then grab Peyton by the arm and lead her into her room, and I close the door behind us. "So what do you want to do today?" I ask her.

She thinks about it, then shrugs. "We have to do something cool though, we're wearing our special outfits." She says, and I smile.

When I first moved to Navada, my first day of school there I wore my all black superman SnapBack.

I know you aren't supposed to wear hats to school, but I didn't really care.

As I was walking down the hallway, I noticed a girl that had almost the same exact hat as mine, only hers was batman.

We both noticed it at the same time, and it sounds kinda weird, but we've been friends ever since then, and now batman and super man is kind of our thing.

"Let's have like a 'bestie' day." I suggest, sitting down on her bed.

She smiles, considering this.