Chapter Three // Connor and O2L

A/N: Yes, I am aware that Connor has left our2ndlife and will no longer be making videos for the channel, and that the boys are moving to a different house, but for a while please just bare with me, in this fanfiction Connor hasn't left yet, and there will be a house change in a couple of chapters. Also, the point of view will change occasionally in some chapters from Peyton's to Kayley's to each guy's, but will not have all the characters point of view in each chapter.

Thanks,

BleedingRoses13

----------------------------------------------

The car come to a stop in front of a big house. Kayley's pays the driver and we both get out and stand in front of fhe o2l house, bracing ourselves for what may be going on inside.

After a couple minutes Kayley nudges me and together we start walking down the walkway and make our way into the house.

Even before Kayley's clenched fist hits the door to knock, Connor and his three roommates are opening the door and spraying silly string at us. Me and Kayley both half laugh, half scream and try to sheild ourselves with one another.

When I think I'm sure they've run out I turn around and raise my head to look at them, and get blasted with whatever was left of one's bottle.

I start to remove the strings from my hair, when Connor whispers something to the other guys and one with a blonde streak in his brown hair picks me up bridal style, and Connor does the same to Kayley.

"Whatever you don't want to get drenched, throw on the couch!" The one with a SnapBack yells, laughing.

I, half screaming half laughing, throw everything that was in my pockets onto the couch, and Kayley does the same.

I can hear her screaming at Connor to put her down and I start to turn around to look at her, but the next second the guy who was carrying me plunges into the pool, with me still in his arms.

When we are underwater, I manage to get out of the guys grip, and we both come up laughing. I hear a shriek and look up to see Connor, still holding Kayley, jump into the pool.

The one with blonde hair with blue in it is next to jump in, then the SnapBack guy.

We all just mess around for a while, splashing each other and jumping in and whatnot.

When everyone gets out we all need showers, and since the guys take short showers me and Kayley tell them to go first. After they're done, I tell Kayley to go next because she takes shorter showers than me, because my showers are really long usually.

She argues at first, but then agrees and goes into the bathroom. As I wait, the one that jumped into the pool while holding me comes out of his room, fully dressed, and may I note, looking very attractive.

He smiles at me, so I smile back. I start to turn the other way when I realize he's walking towards me.

"I don't believe I ever got your name. I'm Ricky Dillon, Connor's roommate. Also the one who threw you into the pool." He says while smirking.

"I'm Peyton Laith. And yes I know, it was fun actually." I say, laughing. He laughs as well, then leans in to whisper something in my ear.

"Now you can say I was the first guy you actually met here." He says, and I smile and so does he.

I hear the water shut off in the bathroom meaning Kayley's done.

"Well I better get in the shower. See you later. Nice meeting you." I tell Ricky, putting out my hand for him to shake it. He just laughs and says, "I'm not a big fan of handshakes, how about we just hug." He suggests.