Chapter Four // Ricky Chat

Ricky's POV

It's one o'clock in the morning and I'm on my MacBook on twitter, like usual.

I'm doing a Ricky chat, people usually love it when I do.

As I'm answering questions, I start to giggle a little bit. Some of the questions I get asked are really dirty, but most of them are either really good questions or really funny questions!

As I'm scrolling through the questions looking for one to answer, I get a notification that Peyton tweeted. Yes, I have her on notifications. A stalker move, I know, but whatever.

I view her tweet, and almost fall off my bed. The tweet says,

Peyton Laith @PeyPeyLaith: #RickyChat @RickyPDillon Dear Ricky,

I can hear you giggling from my room. It's very loud.

Sincerely,

Peyton (your roommate across the hall)

I smile to myself, then favorite her tweet and answer,

Ricky Dillon @RickyPDillon: @PeyPeyLaith Dear Peyton,

Thank you for telling me. I will try to giggle quieter.

Sincerely,

Ricky (your roommate across the hall)

I send the tweet, and instead of going back and answering more questions, I wait to see how people react to me and Peyton's short conversation.

None of the guys from o2l have told our fans about Kayley and Peyton moving in, so I'm curious to see how people react.

Of course, this isn't how we intend to tell them, we are going to tell them in a video Connor will be doing as a speacial o2l Monday video, even though he's no longer in o2l and then the week is going to be 'do a video with Peyton and Kayley week'. I'm kind of nervous to see how people react, but oh well.

I check the comments of my tweet to Peyton, and most people are just commenting more questions, but there are some like, "What?! O2l has a girl roommate now?" and "lol that's funny she acted like she lived with them and he played along."

Basically some people are thinking it's just a joke, some people are freaking out a about it, and most of the people are ignoring it and continue asking questions.

I answer a couple more, then tweet announcing that I'm ending the Ricky chat, and scroll through my timeline.

As I'm doing that, I get a notification that Peyton tweeted, and when I view it I see it's a reply to my last tweet to her. It says,

Peyton Laith @PeyPeyLaith: @RickyPDillon Either that or I'll have to come in there and make you

I smile and reply with,

Ricky Dillon @RickyPDillon: @PeyPeyLaith You wouldn't...

A couple minutes later she replies with,

Peyton Laith @PeyPeyLaith: @RickyPDillon Oh yeah?

I laugh a little and reply.

Ricky Dillon @RickyPDillon: @PeyPeyLaith LOL. actually on second thought you probably would

She replies with,

Peyton Laith @PeyPeyLaith: @RickyPDillon That's what I thought.

I smile, then think about how much willpower it's taking for the guys not to comment some sly remark on me and Peyton's conversation tweets.

It just makes me smile even more. I close my MacBook, and get up to turn off the lights.

I crawl into bed and close my eyes to get a good nights sleep.