Chapter Thirteen

Thresh's Pov

I wrapped my arms around Finch. "What are you singing?" I asked her. She giggled. "'What does the fox say?'," she laughed. That suits her.

At homeroom Cato looked terrible. His hair wasn't in its usual spikes, but instead messy and smelly. He had the bags and his eyes were red and puffy. At any mention of Clove's name he would get tears in his eyes. He looked homeless. At lunch when we sat on one side of the cafeteria Lucille would always come at him. "Hey, Catobear," Lucille said. "Wanna come to my house to 'study'?" Cato looked on the verge of tears. Clove used to call him Catobear. "No thanks, Lucille," he murmured. He excused himself and spent his time in the boys' bathroom.

At music he sung 'When I was your man' and at the end he bust into tears and ran out. Clove ran out as well, which confused me. She already had a boyfriend, I saw them at lunch. His arm was around her and they were talking. Breakup are confusing.

Katniss's Pov

After Clove and Cato ran out we finished music. The girls and I left to go talk some sense into Cato. We went to Finnick's where all the guys were. Cato was in a guest room, and we greeted our guys. "Hey," I breathed in. Peeta held me close. "Seems like forever since we got to hang out," he chuckled. I nodded and kissed him for a long time.

When we got to the room Cato was sobbing. "Get out!" he cried. "Cato-" Madge started. "Please!" he cried. He flung a pillow at her face. "C'mon Cato!" Johanna said. "Just get back with her and BAM! Everything's okay!" Cato threw another pillow at her. "Please leave!" So we left.

KitKat🔥: Man whys Cato being so stubborn?

FinnyCubes🐠: hey clove was the one who broke up with him. She's the one to blame.

Johanna💀: excuse me?

GlimmerGlam💕: yeah it wasn't her fault! she was trying to protect him

FinnyCubes🐠: wait..what?

PeetaBread🍞: huh?

KitKat🔥: omigods peeta! #clueless

Madgey🌺: yeah *tells whole Brady story*

FinnyCubes🐠: what?! I just told Cato to get over her! Lucille's coming!

AnnieBannanie🐬: Finnick! That's going to break her heart! How could you?!

FinchyPinchy🍇: Yeah! Clove's coming over to talk to him!!

BlightyFighty💀: aahghr! Lucille just pulled up!

AnnieBannanie🐬: you guys are ruining her life! She left a few minutes ago! Get Lucille out!

FreshThresh💥: we're at the arcade! we were supposed to leave him and Lucille some 'alone time'!

KitKat🔥: Guys! why the hell would you do that?! We HATE Lucille!

Johanna💀: guys ugh!!

PeetaBread🍞: I'm sorry!

Marvelous🃏: were so sorry!

This was not going to be good.

Next chapter= DRAMA!!!😂