Chapter Nine

Cato's Pov

I felt abandoned. Clove had been blowing me off. Was she cheating on me? She couldn't. She wouldn't. Or would she?

To get my mind off things Finn and Peeta invited me over. We put on movies and made popcorn. I almost forgot about Clove until the bell rang. It was Katniss and Annie and they barged right in, which didn't seem to bother anyone but me. I was hoping my girlfriend was with them, but she wasn't. The two other couples snuggled and kissed and I was literally the fifth wheel. I got so sick I left early to get fresh air.

I called Clove four times and texted her five. No replies. Jeez where is she? I was getting worried.

Madge and Johanna hadn't seen her and neither had anyone else. The guys said to try her favorite places: Tiffany's, Silver Wear, Barnes and Nobles, In-N-Out, and Yogurt House. I went to Tiffany's and she wasn't there. I looked through all the aisles with knives and she wasn't there. In-N-Out was practically empty so I ordered fries and plopped down, until I remembered I was on a mission. I got distracted at Yogurt House by polishing off a large cup of caramel pecan frozen yogurt. It was Clove's favorite. But it was so good I bought some to go. I was so distracted; playing at the arcade until I remembered Clove, eating cotton candy until I remembered Clove, and getting a nice massage until I remembered Clove. I was going to go find her until the massage started. Dang, this felt good.

By the time I left it was the afternoon and I left, giving up. I was going to go home and pick Clove up for school tomorrow morning when I saw a girl who looked exactly like her, with another guy.

Ooooo what'll happen? Sorry for the short chapter but the next=DRAMA. Thanks for reading;)