Chapter nr.6

"Josh come on, the guys are waiting for us downstairs! God you're such a girl!"

"Hey, don't rush perfection"

I rolled my eyes "Oh, come on, you already look good!"

"I know!" He said as he got out of the room. Fuck he looked so hot, he was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a white button down shirt, red converse and a leather jacket. "See, I'm ready! Lets go" He stood there smiling.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the apartment. When we arrived the bar the guys were already there "See, I told you we were late!" I gave him an evil gaze.

"Ok, Ok I'm sorry!" He pulled me closer and kissed me. When we break apart we directed me to the guys, I hugged everyone and then I sat between blondei and Josh. Josh instantly put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. After a few minutes an announcer came to stage and said that the show was about to start. Matt came into stage and everyone started cheering.

"Matt that was really aawesome!" The show had ended,we were all together. The bar was mostly empty.

"Oh, thanks Eve. I'm glad you liked it!" He said while hugging me, that felt awkward. When he stopped Josh pulled me right away into his lap, that was even more awkward, but I didn't mind, in fact, I sat there the rest of the night.

I woke up in Josh's, fully clothed but without shoes. I must have fall asleep in the car or something. Josh was still asleep my my side, he was grabbing my wais and I couldn't move, so I had two options lay still in bed, or, wake him up.

So, I had to wake him up, I decided to do it the easy way, like yell or push him off, but then I had another idea. I started to kiss his neck, and going up till I reached his lips, where I pressed mine slowly. I knew that by the time that I kissed him he was already awake, I kissed his jaw line and fell him shiver. Next think I new, Josh was on top of me, kissing me passionately.

I push him away " Josh let me go! I want o get up!"

"But Idon't want you to go" He had an evil grin "After all , you wake me up!"

"Because I wanted to get up! Let me go!"

"Never!" He smiled and then started kissing me again. This time his kiss was more ferocious, in a good way. After a few minutes I got the strenght to push him away, I got out of the bet the fast I could and then I fell on the floor. As I was getting up I could see Josh trying to hold a laugh.

"Laugh all you want, but this was all your fault!" I yelled as I got out of the bedroom. I could fell Josh walking behind me. He put his arms around my waist.

"You should have seen your face! I was laughing because it was cute!"

"Oh go to hell!" I said not looking at his face. He let go of my waist, but grabbed my hand. We spend the rest of the moorning on the couch watching tv.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled

"What happened?"

"I just remembered, blondie is going away in a month! I can't believe it!"

"We should trow her a party!" Josh smiled

"Yeah we could, but she isn't really a party person. Maybe if is something with few people! God I'm going to miss her!"

"Yeah, I know. I bet that Mike is going to miss her too!" he laughed, making me laugh too

"Are you going to the studio today?" I asked Josh

"No, took my day off!" He smiled "Why?"

 "Just wanted to know if I could spend the day with you..." I smiled and kissed his cheek

"Of course. Because I'm irresistable!" he mocked

"Sure Ramsay, sure!" I laughed

We spend the day snuggling on the sofa, making Josh watch disney movies, even if he didn't wanted to. After luch, that he made, we sat again on the couch, watching more movies, with Josh randomly steeling kisses from me, not that I mind. I was already seated on Josh's lap, whit my head on his chest, when i started to get sleepy, but I didn't want to move. I just feel asleep there.

When I woke up I was still in Josh's lap, it was like i didn't moved.

"Hello sleepy head" He smiled

" How long was I sleeping?" I still didn't moved

"About 2 hours" his smile opened "I didn't want to wake you up!"

"Well you should have, my back is fucking hurting" I laughed as I started to get out of the couch

"Don't go!" Josh pulled me into his lap again

"But I want to..." I whined

"But I love you!"

I shocked "Y-You love me?"

"Yes, I love you! You are perfect for me" he smiled.

My mouth dropped, this man, this extraordinary loved me? He LOVED me. My heart was jumping, I couldn't help but smile."I love you too"

He kissed me, passionately. Without leting me go, he got up and moved us to the bedroom. Josh Ramsay loved me. I was the happiest women in the world

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it.

I'm just going to do one more chapter, it's going to be 1/2 years from then.

I already got a new project in mind.

send me some feedback

Love Mó