Chapter nr.5

I Woke up in Josh's arms, he was still sleeping, I got up and decided to make him breakfast. I decided to make scrambled eggs. I opened his fridge to find some eggs, ham and some orange juice.

When the breakfast was ready I went to wake him up. I jumped in the "Wake up sleeping beauty!" I smiled.

"Shouldn't that be you?" he said with his eyes still closed

"Yeah but you have way more clothes or

shoes then I do!"

He smiled and opened his eyes to leave me breathless. Fucous Eve!

"I made you breakfast, so get up!"

"Why with all the trouble?"

"Jizz next time I won't do anything!"

"Ok Ok ,let's eat!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bed. I run him over to get to the kitchen first.

"Ta daa" I said smiling "I know is not much, but it's the best I can do!" I laughed

"Well thank you very much" he said kissing my cheek "You're not eating?"

"No, not hungry, and I don't like eggs!"

He just laughed and continued eating

"So what are you doing today?"

"Studio time with the guys!" he said with an half-smile

"That sounds fun! I said smiling

"Don you want to come?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, I'm inviting you, aren't I?"

"Ok then, I'll go!" My smile grew bigger.

"Then go get ready, we leave in 20 minutes" he said looking at his watch.

I went to my room to get dressed, I put on my black skinny jeans, a red sweater and my black allstars. I went to the bathroom to do my make-up and hair. In 10 minutes I was ready, but I knew that Josh would take longer.

"Come on princess!" I yelled to his room door

"If I'm a princess you're a old nasty man" He yelled back

"Old nasty man? What the...? Well if that's so, you slept beside a nasty old man! That makes you so gay!"

"Oh I'm gay know?" His voice was closer " Would a gay person do this?" He opened the door pushing me against the wall and kissing me intensely.

Seconds passed "Well I have a gay friend that kissed me once, and let me say... He was better!" I laughed.

"Was he? Really?" He said with an evil smirk.

Then he kissed me again. it was like the world stoped everytime he kissed me. I craved for his kisses.

"Don't we have to go?" I said pushing him away so I could breath

"Oh, yeah. I guess I forgot!" He said smiling. He grabbed my hand and we head out to the studio.

"Your car is to slow, you really need something faster!"

"Don't say that about her!"

"Ramsay you are a weirdo"I laughed

"You're the weirdo!" He stuck his tongue out.

When we arrived the studio there were already voices, the guys were already there.

"Ramsay why the fuck are you always late?" Ian said as Josh got in the room, being my first time there I was a bit behind him.

"I had better things to do"Josh pulled me into the room. Ian and Mike burst out laughing.

"Let's get work done" Matt said while getting out of the room

While the guys got out of the room my phone vibrated

'Sorry about what I did yesterday. I was a bit drunk!' - Matt

I instantly replied ' It's OK Matt! Don't worry about it =) '

I waited for a reply, but that didn't happened. The day went on, They never stopped recording, I didn't mind, those songs were amazing. I decided to call blondie.

"Hi babe, what's up?" He answered my call right away

"Hi love how are you? I miss you so much!"

"And I miss you like hell" She cried

"Babe, do you want to go out today?"

"Sure, sounds like fun! Who's going?"

I stopped to think "Well until now... you and me!" I laughed "But I'm going to talk to the boys."

"O.K. do that or I'll kick your ass" she laughed

"I will!" After I said it the guys came into the room "I'll ask them now, talk to you later. Love you!"

"Love you too, bye!"

Josh sat next to me, he put his arm around my shoulders pulling me close. Mike sat on my other side, while Ian and Matt sat on some chairs

"Who were you talking to?" Josh was gazing at me

"Renne, why?"

"You said you loved her..." he looked suspicious

"Yeah I love her. she's my best friend after all. And I thought you knew I was a lesbian, after all I'm am with you!" All the guys looked at me, after a few seconds they burst out laughing. "Well If you guys could stop laughing for a bit I have something to ask you, blondie and I were planing to go out tonight, you guys are up for that?"

"You forgot telling her, didn't you?" Matt spoke only at Josh

"Tell me what?" I looked at them

"Matt is playing at a small bar today!" he said with a apologetic face.

"That sounds fun. Can I go?" I looked at Matt only

He laughed "Of course, that was the plan"

"Then I must call Renne!" I said as I got up and left the room so I could talk more privately

. "Babe, change of plans, Matt is playing at a bar today, do you want to go see him?"

"Of course,what time is it?"

"Oh I forgot to ask" I run into the room where the boys were "What time is it?" I almost yelled

"It starts at 7pm" Matt answered knowing what I was talking about

"7pm, meet me at 6pm?"

"Sounds good! See you then." She said before she hang up. I return to my place, next to Josh. We stood there for a bit, just talking, until Josh decided to leave.

"Do you want to go home? I'm a bit tired" he asked me

"Sure, lets go!" I jump out of the couch and said goodbye to everyone.

The second we got inside his apartment, Josh pushed us to the wall I got on my tip toes so I could kiss him. "I thought you were tired!" I said when we broke apart for air

"No, not really!" He said with a grin, and we started kissing again. Suddenly we were at his room and he started to take my shirt off. I dind't stop him, no. I started to unbutton his shirt while he kissed my jaw line. After our shirts werew off the started to kissing my neck, starting to kissing and biting. God how I hated that people touched my neck, but this time I didn't mind. Maybe because Josh was to damn perfect, and maybe because I was falling head over heels for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:: This is just a filler, I'm sorry that it took so long. I am with a writer's block, so if you have any suggestions they are more then welcome!