Chapter nr.2

*Is asked to all passengers to fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing in Vancouver within minutes*

That woked me up,i tried to seat and all my bones cracked, I hate sleeping in planes, but I had to if I wanted to be fresh ate the arrival. Me and Renne instantly looked at each other.

"We are in Canada!" we bouth yelled and everybody looded at us, and we burst out laughing. Beeing with blondie it's fun, she can always make you laugh.

" Oh.My.God.! I can't believe we are here,Vancouver, this is the dream!"

"Yeah I know! I so excited, I just want to scream!"

We got a taxi ands had our way to Cambie Lodge Bed and Breakfast, where we were staying for one week until my sister got back from Chicago where she was on vacations. She was younger thatn me (I'm 25 and she's 22) my she always new what she wanted from her life!

"Good morning. How can I help you?"

"Good morning. we have a reservation in the name of Renne Jackson."

"Yes, here it is. I just need your passports."

"Sure"

"Your room will be room number 707, in the 7th floor. Breakfast is in the 1st floor, and the restaurant is in the 2nd floor. Hope you have a nice stay"

"Thank you very much" We said at the same time then laughed

The room was really pretty with beige walls and two big brown beds, there was a secretary in the end of the room and a nice plasma TV in front of the beds.

"Ow this is really nice. I got the bed next to the window!" I shouted then trow myself in it!

"That's so not fare!" She shouted back

"I don't care about that." I said then I smirked at her

"You nasty little bitch" she joked

"So what do you want to do now? Let's go fo a walk?" I ignored her

"Yeah sure. Let me just take a shower"

"I have to wash up too, so, be fast!"

We were walking in the streets of vancouver but got super hungry and went to a little restaurant. I order a ceaser salad and a coke zero and Renne order a steak mand a beer. After the dinner we got back to the hotel room.

"I can't wait for my sister to get home! I miss her like hell!"

"Of course you do, you only see her in christmas."

" Yeah, that's true... You know what you should do tomorrow?"

"What?"

"We should rent a car, and go aroung the city"

"That's actually a great idea"

"I only have great ideas" We laghed and went to sleep.

Vancouver was so different from my town, I  was absolutely  in love it!

It didn't took long for the week to go by and my sister arriving. We head to her house after picking her from the airport.

"Oh girls, you shouldn't have!"

"Come on sis, did you really tought we were not picking you?"

"Kind of.... You got a car?"

"We rent one for the week, we wanted to look around the town"

"You know I have a car right?"

"I guess we forgot. How was your trip?"

"Relaxing! So did you girls meet anyone yet?"