Chapter nr.3

I got into the apartement and sang "Hi Blondie!"

"Someone is happy... how did it go?"

"Really good! We were talking all day..."

"That sounds like so much fun" she said sarcastically

"Stop making fun, it's was really nice. So are yoing somewhere tonight?"

"Yeah, maybe with Mike, why?"

"I'm going out with Matt, you are welcome if you want!"

"No thanks, Matt seems to much akward"

"I think he's sweet"

"Still no thanks" she smiled

"Ok. Where's my sister?"

"She got out with Ian, like in half an hour!"

"Don't say more! Hey, did you know that the guys are in a band, and they are lik pretty famous?" I asked

"Well yeah! Mike told me!"

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" I yelled, and then there was a knock on the door. Matt was only supposed to be here in two hours.

"It's Mike!" she said as she got up to open the door. They hugged and said goodbye to me.

I sat on the soffa and sherched Marianas Trench on my mac. a bunch of videos showed up, so I started listening. Then the doorbell rang. Two hours passed without me noticing.

"Wait a second, I'll come down!" I grabbed my bag and kyes and got out of the house.

"Hi Matt how are you?"

"Pretty good! How about you?" he gave me a big smile

"Same" I smiled too "So, where are we going?"

"There's a coffe really near here. What do you think abou it?"

"Perfect!" I smiled again

We got to the coffe and ordered. I got a Pepsi and Matt a beer.We stood there talking and laughing. Matt was kind of an idiot, but the was really funny. I didn't know why blondie tought he was awkward. Some hours passed by abd it was getting really dark. I loived the darkness but I was king«d of tired.

"Maybe we should get going, it's really dark outside!" I said

"Ok. Let's go"

We got to the building and I gave Matt a hug tanking him for the evening. I got to the apartement, nobody was there so I went to sleep.

It was almost noon and my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Wow, that a sleepy voice, did I wokeyou up?" I heard josh laughing

"Kind of, but it's ok! I had to get up anyway.."

"Ok then... So what are you doing today?"

"Washing clothes, mostly"

"Fun!" he laugeh "So do you want to go out today?"

"Today I can't, but maybe tonight?" we bouth laughed now

"Then let's go out tonight!"

"You know that if we go out everyday day, you are going to get sick of me!"

"That wont happen! So, pick you up at 7pm?"

"Sounds good!" I smiled

"See you later then!"

"Bye Josh, see you later"

I got out of bed and got some clothes to wash, then I cleaned the house, it was the least I could do for my sister. Neither Kate or blondie got home last night, I guess it went well. It was almost 5pm when blondie got home

"I guess the night went well..." I mocked

"It did, and it's none of your business."

Ok, ok, I'm not asking anything anymore" we were quiet for a momentuntil I talked " Please tell me!"

"Hell no!" She yelled "Don't you have nothing else to so?"

"Wel... kinf«d of. I must get ready! To the bathroom!" I said in a Batman voice. I loved super heros, Batman and Iron Man were my favorites.

"Where are you going?"

"Out!"

"With who?" She said with a suspicious tone.

"None of your business!" I mocked again and then runed to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dresses, I was wearing my blue skinnys with a black top and a black leather jacket. I tied my hair and did my make up. before I got out of the room the doorbell rang

"Blondie open the door please!" I screamed.

I got out of the room and saw Matt standing there. "Hey Matt, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I came to see if you wanted to go out..." he waited for my answer

"Oh Matt, I already made plans, sorry! But maybe tomorrow?"

"Oh sure tomorrow is good" he said disapointed

"Sorry!" I whispered and gave him a hug

Then the doorbell rang again "I'll open" I siad rushing to the door. Mike gave me a bear hug and ran to blondie, Josh gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So, are you ready to go?" he asked

"Yeha, I was just saying goobye to Matt!"

"Well I'm going, bye guys" Matt vlosed the door as he got of.

"What the fuck was Matt doing here?" Joshed almost yelled

"He wanted to see if I wanted to go out!" I said

"And what did you say?"

"That I had plans! And what's with all the questions?"

He almos whispered " I just wanted to know..."

"Ok. So let's go?"

We got out of the apartment, blondie and Mikestayed there. We got to his ca and he opened the door for me, when we got to the restaurant he did the same thing.

"Well thank you, kind sir"

"You're welcome m'lady" We bouth laughed. As soon as we entered the restaurant I saw that I wasn't dressed for it. It was beautiful, kind of classy, with red and with walls, and white chairs

"I think this is to much, I'm not dressed for it!"

"You looked absolutely perfect" he smiled and I blushed.

We sat down and ordered, the food would thake a while si I asked him joking "So this is where you bring the ladies?"

"What ladies?" he laughed, but then he looked at me dead serious "I  wanted you to fell special because you're really special to me!"

My mouth opened with a huge smile and I blushed not looking away.

"Thank you so much Josh"

We didn't talk much for the rest of the night, we only looked at each other and smile. Cheesy I know. Josh payed the waitress and we got out of the restaurant, as soon that happened he hold my hand, I looked at him but he was looking at the sky. We head of home and we reached the apartment door.

"Wait! You have something in your chin" he laughed

"What? What is it?"

"Maybe gravy. Eve you really don't have manners. You're just hopeless. You..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a small one. Uploading another one maybe this weak! thanks for reading