Chapter nr.1

Hi everybody!! well I just want to say that I do not owne Marianas Trench..... that day is still to come!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eve!" they called, I was on the airport waiting for my plane to vancouver with a great friend, I call her blondie but her name is Renne, we were pursuing a life long dream - going to Canada - most people dream about América, but we are two freak ones!

"Aw guys, you came, You are crazy!"

"Of course we did, you are going away for seven months, we had to say goodbye to our girls" Rick said, he was disillusioned to see Renne go, they were dating for what looked like three years and she decided to give them time, since we were going for so long.

"Where's Ed?" I asked, Ed was supporting me in everything until I told him I was going to Vancouver, one month ago.

"Sorry Eve, he isn't comming, he's really upset"

"Yeah I understand, tought he would still come"

*The flight number 248 to Vancouver will board in fifteen minutes, all the passenger.s to drive to the gate 12*

"Ow, Already?"

We all hugged and said our goodbyes to each other, then me and Renne went to the gate and hoped that the time would go by fast, it was a really long flight, and we were super excited to arrive to Canada.