The Finale - Day 7 (part 15)

I thought me running in the bloodbath was the fastest I've ran in my life, or maybe during that morning of the reaping, but this moment takes the cake. Whats also bad about it is that I can barley feel my legs, so I have to see if I'm even running. I see Mona running to the left of me, pushing down a male and he later gets buried in the avalanche in no time. A cannon fires in the background. Its hard to hear it since the avalanche is so loud. Thankfully I'm one of the fastest runners here. I see that Titus is the fastest. I forgot about him completely, and he's probably the biggest threat here. However, he trips over something and falls, and I pass him up in seconds. 

He also gets buried under the snow, and I hear the cannon fire once more. I take a look behind me and I see that Mona is just barley staying ahead of the avalanche, and she throws her sword at another boy, with the sword buried in his chest and he soon gets buried under the avalanche too. Another cannon. I see that somehow, the avalanche has hit an invisible wall, but Mona goes right past it. We run for another solid mile and we start to slow down. We come to a halt when he see pillars made of snow or something. I don't try to come near it since it looks like a trap but for some reason, Mona approaches the objects. Out of the blue, one of the pillars falls on Mona, and I can hear a crack coming from her chest. Some of her ribs are obviously broken now. 

"HELP!" she yells. She can barley say it, with the weight of all that snow crushing her chest. An idea pops up in my head. You could tell by the look on my face. I take the spear that I took from Bishop and pull it out. "What are you doing? Get me out of here!" She exclaims. Its the perfect chance to kill her. The last Career. I could win right here and right now. 

Without hesitation, I take the spear and jam it into her windpipe. The same choking sounds Daniel made when I killed him appear to come back to life once more, inly for her screams to eventually, slowly calm down, until she closes her eyes and the cannon fires for the final time. The victory horns blow. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the winner of the 66th Hunger Games, Jackson Spidell from District 10!" I hear Claudius exclaim. The biggest rush of dopamine rushes through my brain, and I shout in excitement, beat my chest like I'm King Kong, and other types of crazy shit I'd never do back home, unless if I'd wanted to be killed. The hovercraft picks up her corpse, even with that thing on top of her. Im a victor now. Another winner of District 10.