Prologue

A/N This is my new fanfiction and so far i'm pretty proud of it. I've had this idea for a long time and I hope you enjoy it! ***2 VOTES FOR NEXT PART***

Prologue

The doctor managed to pull himself into the Tardis as he started glowing orange.

"I don't want to go," He said as he regenerated. Then the orange glow shot out of his hands and made holes in the Tardis walls. Fires started all over as the doctor leaned up and examined his hands, legs, and hair.

"What the hell is going on out here!" Said a voice coming from the stairs of the Tardis. The voice belonged to a young girl in her twentys. She had light brown hair and green eyes.

"I'm missing something. Were, were, were...." He said as the Tardis jerked and sent both of them to the floor.

"Crashing!" They said in unison.

The doors flung open and the doctor rolled out and hung on to the side of the tardis.

"We're heading towards Big Ben" He shouted,"Stear her up, stear her up!"

The girl grabed the controls and twisted, pulled, pushed, yanked, hit, and eventually the tardis started going up. It just missed big ben when it crashed to the ground on its side.

"I'm going to go get a look out there," The doctor said as he walked towards the door

"I'm going with you," Said the girl grabbing her jacket.

"No, It could be dangerous out there Jane, I'll go check and come back when everything is okey.

"Fine, be careful." Jane said as he left the Tardis. She heard him talking to someone out there but she couldn't make out what they were saying. She climbed up to the console room and sat on the side ways chair with her head hanging over the side.

It was always like this. Ever since 2005. He would go out and have adventures with other people and leave her behind to watch the Tardis telling her it was much too dangerous. She didn't understand, when she first boarded the Tardis in 2003 they had gone on so many adventures, done so many dangerous things. Then as soon as they made it official he started locking her up like a precious gem that would brake if it was even touched.

She loved and respected the doctor but wished that she could start fighting evil again. She missed going on adventures. Now the closest she got to adventures was him telling her what he did that day and how he defeated the Daleks, Cybermen, ect.

The doctor fell into the tardis saying "Geronimo!"

"You're back! Now can we go out." She asked

"Not yet, gotta stabilize the tardis, a quick 5 minuet jump into the future should do it.

"And then we can go out?"

"Yes."

Once the tardis landed he ran out screaming "Amelia! Theres something I missed!!"

She ran out of the tardis behind him and caught up with him when he was trying to sonic the door open.

"What, what did you miss" She asked

"Amelia, Prisoner 0 is in the house!"

"What do you mean prisoner 0?"

He got the door unlocked and turned back to her "Stay out here its dangerous in there" and he ran inside.

Once again she was left by herself because it was just too dangerous in there.