II ~ Daleks

A/N Thanks for the votes on the last chapter! I hope you are enjoying the story!

*** 4 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER***

Chapter 2

          As we opened the doors I found myself staring into and eyestalk that I haven’t stared into for a while. An eyestalk of a Dalek. The Dalek was silent for a second until it screeched, “Identified as Janet Evinsizer! Exterminate!”

          Of course they would remember me, I was the one who killed over 500,000 Daleks single handedly back in ’04. The Dalek started moving towards me when the Doctor jumped out in front of me. The Dalek stopped and took another pause. “Identified as The Doctor! Exterminate!”

          Suddenly I was overwhelmed by the word exterminate. It must have been over 1,000 Daleks screeching it at the same time. The Doctor grabbed my hand, looked over at me and said, “Run!” And so we ran.

          As we ran a thousand Daleks were all firing at us. And for a split second I felt like I was 15 again, running with the doctor for the first time. And that’s when we fell into a trap. We had stopped in a corner and figured it would be a good hiding spot, until the floor gave way and we found ourselves falling threw a huge tube that was going farther and farther underground.

          I opened my eyes and examined myself. Not even a bruise even though we landed on concrete. There was hardly any light down in this room. All I could tell was that it had concrete walls and floors. I then heard a familiar noise, Of course, It was the sonic screwdriver. I hadn’t heard that sound in 7 years.

          “Jane!” The Doctor screamed.

          “I’m right here.” I said calmly

          I thought I felt his hand touching my shoulder but when I looked back, It wasn’t him. It was a tall, blonde man with blue eyes. He was wearing clothes that looked similar to those of a native American. I was able to let out a scream before he stabbed me with some sort of needle.

          “Jane! Where are you!?” Screamed the Doctor as I drifted off to sleep.

          “Oh good, you’re awake,” Said the man who was sitting on the edge of the cot I woke up on, The man who took me. I was sweating really bad and my thought  was so dry I could hardly breathe.

          “Oh foolish me!” Said the man, “I forgot, the radiation!” He wen’t over to a table in the corner of the room and pored some liquid from a flask into a small cup, “Here, take this.” He said. I hesitated. “ Its radiation poisoning medicine. If you don’t take it, you will die on our planet. I drank the medicine and gave him back the cup. 

          “Who are you?” I asked

          “I am Temmosus.” Said the man

            “What are you?”

          “ I am a Thal, Our people have been here for centuries but have had to go into more hiding due to the Daleks. We were once a great race, but what are we now, farmers.” The man said with a tone of sadness in his voice.

          “What planet are we on”

          “ Is this twenty questions?” He giggled, “ You are on the planet of Skaro.”

          “What do you want with me?” I said

          “What ever do you mean?”

          “Well you kidnapped me.”

          “Oh no, no. Miss you have it all wrong. You see, I wasn’t kidnapping you, I was saving you. You fell through the Dalek’s trap. They would have exterminated you if you would’ve stayed there.”

          “Okay, Where is the Doctor?” I asked my final question

          “The Doctor is here!? I thought for sure he would have been dead by now considering last time I saw him was centuries ago and he was quite old.”

          “He was with me. Didn’t you save him as well?” The man looked at me with a sorrowed face.