XI ~ The Planet of Memories

Hey guys, I havent written in a while and have no clue where I was going with the last chapter, guess it's time to improvise. ***16 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 12***

  I feel my boots slam to the ground, pitch black I was unable to see a thing,  I could just feel dirty sand rolling under my feet. 

"Jane!" I hear the Doctor yell from the Tardis, but I can no longer see the light from inside the box. Just blackness. Then suddenly, a faint light, as if it were the end of a tunnel. I hold my hand up to my face, shielding my eyes from the blinding light. I take stelthy steps towards it until it completely engolfs me. Theres a flash, and then a change of scenery. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and I am laying in my bed on the Tardis. I quickly sit up and swing my feet over the edge of the matress. I'm wearing a pair of denim shorts and a black tee shirt with some band's name written on it. I stand up and look in the body length mirror hanging on the wall opposite of me. 

The moment my eyes meet my reflection I jump. I'm different, younger it seems. I look like a teenager. I look at the calender that I keep next to the bed to keep track of exactly how old I am and there it says " October 23rd. Your 19th Birthday!" At this point i'm way confused.

I open the door to the bed room and walk out into the hall, the old hall I notice, from when the Tardis was going through its "grundge phase" On my way to the main console room I am startled by the Doctor jumping out of one of the Tardis' many rooms bearing a cupcake with a single candle in it.

"Happy Birthday Jane!" He says cheerfully. I smile, wider than i've smiled in quite a while actually. He was so little, back when he wore pin striped suits and Chuck Taylers and did his hair all spiky.

"Blow it out!" He says again. I look at his glittering eyes as I blow out the candle, sending a small puff of smoke floating up the room. He puts his free arm around my waist and kisses me. It felt as though I was kissing an ex. But it was so reashuring feeling his lips against mine.

"I've got a suprise for you." He says setting the cupcake down on an end table in the hall and picking up my hand. He leads me out to the console room and out to the door of the Tardis. He looks at me, eyes twinkling as he opens the door.

I remember what happens next, but I don't think about it, It feels as though it is happening for the first time all over again. Behind the open door is Pholosograndiumandoplutorium IV , my favourite consolation. The way the glowing stars in the sky arange them selfs in pairs and patterns never seases to amaze me. 

He motions me to sit on the edge of the Tardis doorway, dangling my feet over the edge. He sits besides me and looks at me.

"I have something I want to give you." He says reaching into the inside pocket of his coat. He pulls out a coil shaped metallic object, I immediatly know what it is. A sonic screwdriver. I break into a smile as he hands me the screwdriver. I press the button and hear the sonic sound playing like a fimiliar tune. 

"I made it special for you Jane." He says looking down at me admiring it in my hand. I look up at him.

"Thank y-" I get cut off by him kissing me again.

And then it ends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back in the darkness but I'm not scared, i'm happy. I just sit there on the dirt in the dark for a moment, smiling. Then suddenly a booming voice bellows to me.

"We've hoped you enjoyed your stay here on Sappereton. Please come again." It said. Suddenly a bunch of blue lumminecent strings spiraled around me, giving me a weird sensation, forcing me to close my eyes.

"But remember..." The voice booms, "No happiness comes with out a price."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and I am sitting on the Tardis floor. Oh course, Sappereton, AKA the planet of memories. I smile, the planet is basically a novelty, it is known for taking people back to relive their happiest time. But then a dreaded thought hit me.

The planet is prohibeted. Noone was to visit Sappereton, I remember the Doctor vaguly telling me about it. But I cant remember why.

"Doctor!" I scream, wanting to find him and ask him. No answer.

"Doctor!?" I scream once more. No answer.

"Amy?" I scream again. No answer. I look around the Tardis with no luck. When I get a flash of rememberance of what the belowing voice had said.

"But remember no happiness comes without a price."

I start to panic as I run over to the hidden lock box under the Tardis console, I unlock it using the Doctors key and remove the Rules Of Space book from within. Turning to the index I look for Sappereton, the book tells me to turn to page 617.

I turn to the page and find the passage on Sappereton.

"No traveler is to visit the planey Sappereton in the galaxy Coliden in the 5th nebula of the Proclemate constulation. Any one who does is known to have the thing they love the most taken from them without return."

"Oh crap." I say to myself, wide eyed.