VI ~ Persuading 10

A/N Hey Guys. Sorry I havent posted in a while! I started school and I have so much homework that I hardly have time to write! Didn't get the asked number of votes on the last chapter but here you go anyways. *5 votes for next chapter*

Chapter 6

            “Hey, Fay!” I said. The Dalek turned its head to look at me , “Where are the main controls?”

            “Why must you know?” Asked the Dalek

            “Because I’m the queen and I must know everything…” I paused and put my face cheek to cheek with the Dalek , “And I am the boss of you…now show me.” I demanded

            Dalek-Fay did as she or he, or it was asked and guided me down to the main controls. It took almost forever to get there. I wondered how big this palace was.  Right when we got in the room the floor started to rattle. And the small rattle turned into huge shakes which sent me flying to the ground. I closed my eyes tight to block out the familiar pain of being teleported in time with out a Tardis.

            When I opened my eyes I was standing on solid ground in front of two faces I haven’t seen in quite a while.

            “Jane! What are you doing here!” Screamed the Doctor, But it wasn’t his current face, It was the one before. The lanky guy who wore suits and Chuck Taylors. He was still, and Trapped inside of an invisible force field.

            I looked up at him. Remembering this day, Last time I was here I was in a sinking Tardis with Donna Noble and a new human Doctor. He kept asking me how I became queen. I didn’t understand, I kept telling him that I was in the Tardis the whole time. Now I understood why he kept asking me.

            I look to his side to see the face of one of my bestest friends, Rose Tyler, When she boarded the Tardis in 2005 I was already not aloud to leave. At night while the Doctor was asleep I would go to Rose’s room and we would talk for hours. I remember the last time I saw her was this day when the two Doctors, Rose, Mickey, Jackie, Martha, Donna, Jack, and I were all flying the Tardis. I missed Rose so dearly and never had a friend like her ever again.

            “And why are you wearing that?” Asked the Doctor confused.

            I looked around taking in my surroundings.

            “It’s very complicated but you will understand someday, I promise.” I said. He took out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it at me. He then took it back to his face and determined that I was indeed from the future.

            “How would you have ended up here? I never would have let you…”

            “I know! But you did. And its Wonderful!” I cut him off. He looked shocked, Like he thought I would say ‘Oh this is dreadful why would you ever let me leave the Tardis!’ There was no chance in hell of me ever saying that.

            “And I would never take this back and I don’t want you to.” I stepped off my platform and walked towards his little tube. “You have to let me have my adventures. Its not fair! You get to go out and live your life to the fullest while im stuck in the Tardis doing practically nothing! There will come a day when I ask you to go and that’s the time when you must let me have adventures again.”

            I think back to last night when I asked him to go. When I turned to him I saw something that looked like pain in his eyes. He knew what was going to happen. That’s how he knew where to make the Tardis go. This whole time he knew there was a chance I was going to die. Martha Jones suddenly appeared on a huge projection on one of the walls. She started talking about some ousterhagen key or something. I wasn’t listening. I was still caught up in how this time loop was working and how much the doctor knew.

            I couldn’t stand here any longer. I needed to create a distraction. I thought of what to do. When there was a silent moment I let out a little whine and pretended to faint. The Doctor started freaking out and demanded that they let him see me. I squinted my eye open and saw Rose giggling. She knew I was faking. Sometimes I thought she knew me better than the Doctor knew me. When the Daleks came swarming to me Rose suddenly dropped to the floor (Also faking). I knew she was doing this to distract the Daleks so I could do something. But what! I started to panic thinking of what I should do. There was only a couple of seconds left!

            I quickly jumped up and ran to the control panel I saw at the end of the room. I didn’t know what controlled what! So I started pulling a bunch of levers and pushing buttons. There was a blue button with the word “Traps” Written on it in Skaren, The language of the Daleks. I pressed it releasing the Doctor and Rose.  As they started to run towards me we were interrupted by the sound of the Tardis. I remember this, I was inside. I didn’t come out side so it was ok for me to still be here.

            After A bunch of explosions etc. We all needed to run into the Tardis to get away from a fire that was set on the Dalek ship. The Doctor sent old Jane to the library to get coordinate books while he smuggled me, Real Jane, into the Tardis. He had to hide me under the controls. It was much to dangerous to have old me see current me.

            After everything was over and old Jane was in bed the Doctor helped me get out of my cramped hiding space. He sat me down on the leather seats.

            “So how is this happening?” He asked leaning up against the controls

            “Like I said, You let us go out. And you took us to Skaro.” I replied looking down at me knees which were curled up by my chin. I couldn’t look him in the eyes and tell him someday he would have to let me out.

            “And I agreed to this?” He asked

            “Yes. You hardly even hesitated. I suppose since you knew about this.”

            “Oh,” He said. There was a slight pause. “Are you really that unhappy.”

            I stood up, “That girl back there feels like she’s trapped. She wants to get out so desperately. Just hearing about your adventures isn’t enough, She needs to live them.” I said as a tear rolled down my check.

            “Does she really feel that way?” He asked almost crying himself. I nodded my head. “Ok then.” He said as he turned slowly towards the dials.

            “Are you taking me home?” I asked him

            “Yes.” He replied blankly.

            As the Tardis landed I opened the doors and walked out. After a couple of steps I looked back and saw a face I would most likely never see again. I walked through the forest of Skaro until I found the Tardis. I pulled the chain that was around my neck and took hold of the key at the end. I inserted it into the lock and twisted it. I couldn’t even get half way through the door before I had the Doctor wrapped around me.  I was happy to be back home, But that didn’t mean I wanted to stop having my adventures.