Description of Suzu!

[EDITED]

Name: Suzu Naomi Kimida (Suzu means Bell) [Named after mother]

Age: 15

Birthday: June 16

Zodiac: Gemini

Class: 1-A

Social Status (in Japan): Poor

Family: Suzu Kimidaka (mother), Rin Kimidaka (lost identical twin brother), Hitashi Kimidaka (father)

Personality: Caring, kind, intelligent, protective, hyper, tomboy, shy, strong.

Likes: Music, making people happy, pranking, sports, martial arts.

Dislikes: Her parents (wait until her story), food, lightning.

Story: Was born in a rich family in England, but her parents were abusive and drunks ever since her brother went missing, making her think it was her fault he left. She is depressed and anorexic, and couldn't handle the abuse anymore, so she ran away to her uncle and cousin in Japan. She changed her identity, dyed her hair black (originally blonde), got black colored contacts (needed glasses, originally light gray), and cut her hair short. Though she's depressed, she hides that fact with a fake smile. She left to Ouran Academy and applied for a scholarship of performing arts, passing with flying colors. She has photographic memory along with her twin brother, so remembering everything is easy.