Having Fun and Anger All Around - Chapter 13

To be honest.. I don't know if this chapter will be as interesting as I thought it would be but I hope it's up to your standards and you enjoy the chapter.

Leave constructive criticism if it's needed or you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryan's POV

Bell rang and I made my way out of class. I pulled open the door hard, making in slam against the wall. The old lady jumped with fright. And looked at me with a disapproving look. Really? Like I cared about her door. I never did care about her, so why did she always bother? Didn't she just get the hint or something?

I looked around to find everyone was gone. Oh well, I'll find them later in life. They couldn't have gone far.

Quickly. I told the girls that I had to do some project with. Before they could leave. To wait for me outside the cafeteria at lunch so they can buy me food, as they insisted. Not like I just slipped it into the conversation and they said yes or anything! They were nice girls so I thought, might not ask them for too much. Maybe.

The old lady looked at me, motioning me with her eyes to close the door. Since everyone else was gone. I smiled at her and grabbed the door handle. And slammed the door shut; making the old lady shout after me. I started to run away from her class before she could drag me into her room as always.

I started to slow down, knowing I was no where in her sight. When I got far enough away from her. She slammed her door shut in frustration and I chuckled quietly to myself. How she can get so angry so fast. Loved it! I always love messing with her. But sadly; I won't see her till Friday. Damn! Oh well.

As I walked casually to my locker, to yet again, throw my things inside. I saw Roshan walk past me and gave me a wink. Oh no, which girl was he playing this time!? I shook my head with a smile on my face. This boy always does this. I bet he's going to start the conversation with how lucky he is.

"Yo Bryan." He came up to me and told the rest of his 'dudes' to go ahead without him. He tuned back to me and smiled.

"You won't believe how lucky I am." Roshan excitedly said to me.

What did I say! I just knew it. I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled.

"Oh really!" I said, not surprised. "What happened this time?" I asked.

"Well I-"

"Wait let me guess." I interrupted. "You got a new girl to mess around with." I said, knowing it was true.

"Yeah dude!" He shouted and gave me a hi-five.

"Who is it this time Roshan?" I asked the excited fool.

"Well, I can't tell you that now can I." He replied, grinning.

I huffed at him, making him laugh and slap my back. "I'll talk to you later man." He said to me. "Got to go meet her now. Got dance again!" He said, happily.

"Yeah, yeah later man." I told, doing our short player handshake. He started to walk away.

"You gonna tell me aren't you!?" I shouted at him, wondering if he was going to reply.

"Yeah, maybe!" He shouted back, before running to dance.

That dude! Always playing girls these days, never knowing when to stop. Wonder who the girl is? Whoever it is; does not know what she got herself into. Feel sorry for her, most definitely. I just hoped she knew what she is doing. For most girls don't. Trouble was going to come to Roshan soon. I just knew it! He won't continue with this for long. But, let's not ruin his plan; for now that is. He's a friend of mine. So, if he is somehow going to get in trouble with what he's doing now. I will the good friend I am; and watch his long gone plan. Fall and burn! For whatever happens, is his own fault.