Feelings Being Hidden - Chapter 11

Since I have not done a POV for Kelly I am going to do a recap of what happened a while back in the story with him and carry it from there.

Girl in photo - Electra

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly's POV

I actually was about to kiss Ella aswell. Then stupid Patrick had to ruin it. But why do I start to have these feelings now. I don't even like her..... well at least I thought I did. She's still that beautiful, sexy, amazing girl she has always been. But this is the girl I swore I would never have feelings for again. Then at that point I just didn't care about her at all. But then i looked into those beautiful brown eyes and those lips. Right at that moment I just wanted them on mine. As soon as I looked into those eyes all the bad things , all the bad feelings went and all that love I had for her, all those memories, all those times I just wanted themm all back. I don't know why but I think im still in love with her. I know I sound so crazy right now.

But just seeing her today made me want her back. Maybe work it out. Just looking at how much she has grown. How more beautiful she was. Just made me want to have all the good moments again. The kissing the hugging. The I love you's all that. But I just can't seem to shake off all the bad times. Then when I thought that we were going back to the old us. She said things I wished I never heard. Those words broke my heart. They made me think that everything I did for her was just a waste.

I've finally got to where I wanted to be in life. And i'm not gonna let the pass ruin it. So im gonna focus on my future and my career. I've finally at the place I once called a dream. And I ain't gonna let some feelings and the past get in between that and almost ruin what I got right now.

-End of Recap-

Just another day. Just another hour. Just another time for me to go ballistic! Why did school have to be so boring! I am so confused right now with all that they are teaching me, it feels like my head is going to explode. I was sitting down rubbing my head as others were coming into the classroom. Everyone that was coming into the room heads turned to someone outside. All I could hear was laughing and people gossiping and some girl run across the corridor crying. I was going to go see who was upset but the most awful headache came back and my head was pounding. I quickly sat down and winced. Never has a headache hurt so much.

Maybe, just maybe I shouldn't have drank so much last night. If only I had drove past that club. I wouldn't have been in as much pain as I am in now. I know, I know. Clubbing on a school night is bad. But it was not my fault. I haven't been drinking alcohol for a very long time. It was just that 'oh, I'm just gonna have one or two glasses'. Ending up being like how many bottles. But it was all worth it!

What I was most confused about; is how I felt about Ella. Do I love her? Do I not. I don't know. Ever since that day when we was doing our rehearsal for the concert. All this mixed emotions came back. All the memories I thought I had left behind came back. The urge to have what I had with her came. Oh how I wish I knew how I felt about her. If I keep thinking about her all the time no matter what I am doing. Doesn't that mean I love her? Too much things are going in my head right now; I can't seem to concentrate.

The things that me and Ella have been through. Was the best things that had ever happened to me in my life. Except all the arguments and fighting. Just wish that never happened. I never did or will regret ever falling in love with Ella in the first place. I would do it all over again. Even if we had to go through all the arguments and fighting, all the rumors just to get back together again. Then that's what I'll do.