Chapter 12 - Reality

Hey guys! I know I've been M.I.A but some shit has been going on and my life is more important than a book that I'm writing. Buttt.... my bestfriend who happens to be a reader hit me up like "When the fuck are you going to update?!?!" So this is for her. I LOVE YOU LIL NIGGA!

********************************************************

Lexi P.O.V

****************************

Being a hustler along with a hustlers fiance has its ups and downs. Being in this industry, I have met alot of other females in my shoes. Females that don't want to depend on their companion to provide for them but at the same time be a down ass bitch who rides or dies for her man.

Honsetly, shit is hard. REAL TALK!

With all these hoes and shit, my body count is at least 10.

Overall though, life has been nice. In the house, I've decorated with the neccessties. I want to hire an interior decorator after we get married.

Ken wants to rush and get married. Bish whet? We got engaged entirely too quick and I want to enjoy being a teenager before tryna be somebody's wife. Next thing you know, he'll be pressing the issue of kids. I'm a kid my damn self. Fuck I look like?

Now I'm sitting here in this comfy ass bed in these soft ass white ass sheets lost in my thoughts.

"Baeeee" I heard Ken yell dragging me out of my thougths.

Fuck.

"Nigga the fuck do you want?" I ask climbing out of the bed to put some underclothes on.

Don't judge me. When I'm alone I like to be naked.

"Nigga where you at?" He asks walking right past the bedroom door.

-____- Forreal? Really? Dumb ass

I ignored him and walked into my closet. I pulled out my leather baggy sweatpants, my black cropped hoodie that read "Dimepiece", and my Gammas.

I left my messy curls alone and put my OG studded beanie on.

Ready to go.

Still ignoring King I walked downstairs and just stared looking around.

For nothing specifcally just looking.

"Nigga are you high?" I heard Que ask from the front door.

"The question should be how the hell did you get through them gates and manage to walk through my front door pussy boy." I say flopping down on the couch.

"Negro I'm downstairs" I say walking to go get Ken who was still calling my name

"Girl I have been looking for you for the longest. Where the fuck were you? I almost died!" He said half yelling.

"1) I heard you. I just didn't say shit.

2) Overly dramatic ass nigga, you did not almost die.

3) How the hell did your burglar of a friend get through all that gah damn security?"

I say not looking up from my phone.

"First of all, those first two statements make you an asshole. On that third one, I have no fucking idea. Care to explain Quentin Brooks?" Ken said putting Que's government name out there.

"You better be lucky you my bro cuz I woulda been blasted you ass for putting my name out there like that and I did the lil 5-O sweep-powder-to-see-fingerprint-thingy on the security code and put a picture of you up to the face scanner and BOOM here I am. Gotta love me right?" He finishes smiling hard as hell.