Chapter 10 - For The Love...

*Lexi P.O.V*

I woke up and my vagina feels like something was rammed up it. Oh yea. Something was. Ken's LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG DICK! I climbed out of his comfy, warm, soft bed and straight up fell to the floor.

"Ha ha! You aight ma?" King asked walking in the room.

"Fuck you. You made me like this. Got my ass round here like Bambi and shit." I said reahing for the nightstand as I went down again.

Then I realized why all that went down. I GOT ENGAGED! My young ass. I didn't realize how dumb I looked until Ken snapped a picture of me on the plush carpet in one of his t-shirts with my legs in the most uncomfortable postition staring at my ring. This bitch posted it on instagram. -.-

All of a sudden MY notifications blew up

This nigga I thought

All I see is:

"When the hell this happen?!?" - Stacy

"Sis you got him whipped" - Dumbass (Que)

"OOOOOOHHH girl he did a good job!" Cayman

"What the hell? I just saw y'all last night" - Mani

I just rolled my eyes and put my phone on the charger while still on the floor.

I glared at him.

"Fuck you" I said.

He already knew why.

"You already did. You see what happened" he said smirking while biting his lip

"Hey asshole instead of laughing how about you help a nigga out here!" I said making a failed attempt to get up.

He climbed out the bed and picked me up bridal style.

"Nigga whet?" I asked while we were having out mini stare down.

"I love you" he said randomly.

"I love you to" I say.

He goes in for a kiss and I move my head so he kissed my cheek.

"Stop playing ma" he said while laughing.

"Fine. Gimmie a kiss" I said with my fake pout face.

He kissed me and it gawd all down hill from there. ONCE AGAIN.

Our tounges were fighting for dominance.

He gently laid me on the bed and swiftly removed his t shirt leaving me bare naked. He left kisses occasionally leaving a hickey.

I tried to tell him that I was still sore from last night but all that came out was a moan.

"Shit!" I thought to myself.

He kept going and I was getting more turned on by the second.

"Fuck it" I said to myself.

My hormones were out of this world and I'm tired of him playing games.

I grabbed him by the front of his sweatpants and yanked him toward me. I leaned foward in his ear
"King, dont make love to me..."
I leaned back to make eye contact
"Fuck me"

And with that I crawled backward so my back was against the headboard.

"Lil mama you ain't said nothing but a word" and he crawled foward.

He ripped off his sweatpants and boxers and I couldn't help but stare.

"No wonder I couldn't take it all last night" I thought to myself.

"Like what you see ma?" and when he said that he pulled me by my ankles and positioned himself inbetween my legs.

All of a sudden he rammed half of him in me and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Ahhh. Shit! YYASSS" I screamed trying to keep my composure.

He kept going faster then he went a little deeper.

"Ahhh. Yesss. Don't stop" I yelled.

Best believe he didnt.

He kept going for another 15 minutes and I felt him clench inside of me. Thats was and indication that he was coming and I've been holding mine for like 5 minutes so I was ready to bust.

"Shit Lexi!" Kenny grunted as he came.

2 seconds later so did I.

I got what I asked for but gah damn I couldn't do a round 2.

I rolled over and looked him in his eyes.

"You are one pretty ass nigga you know that?" I asked while cheesing hard as hell.

"I be that pretty muthafucka" attempting to mimick A$AP Rocky.

We just laughed.

"Wanna take a shower?" I ask "I mean if I can walk" still looking at him.

"Want me to carry you?" he asked laughing at me.

"Hell no! Did you not just witness what happened??? And if you try to fuck me in the shower ima fuck you up and not in the way you want me to." I said while mean mugging him.

"Aight come on Bugga Bear." laughing super hard he grabbed my hand and helped me to the shower.

He put the shower on high and we both climbed in.

I got out and realized I didn't have shit to wear.

Do being the natural born ratchet I am I screamed through the house

"Kenethhh!!!!!"

I think I did that about 5 times before he walked in looking mad as hell.

"Damn Lexi what?"

"Um little nigga calm your fucking additude. All I wanted was my gah damn clothes or did you not think about that. Rightttt" I said grabbing a pair of his boxers out his drawer, the bra I had on yesterday, and a big t shirt and my shoes.

"Yo I need to get my shit. We can come right back and you need to talk to Taneisha" I said while finding my way downstairs.

*Ken P.O.V*

"Yo I need my shit. We can come right back and you need to talk to Taneisha" I heard Lexi say then I saw her walk downstairs.

Ohhh shittt. I forgot to tell Taneisha. As a matter of fact I should've asked her before I proposed. Damn.

I made my way downstairs and grabbed Lexi by her waist.

"Bae you ready to go?" I asked grabbing my car keys.

"Hell to the yes." she said grabbing my hand.

"Well shit Bonnie lets do it." I said smiling at her.

"Just tell me when Clyde" she said smiling back.

Damn I love this girl.

__________________________

Well hello muthafuckas long time no see right? Shit happened, lost my dad, horrible grades, etc etc.

Hope y'all liked the update.

Now I gotta work on Good Girl, m.A.A.d City.

OOOOH SHITTTTT

-King tore it up. TWICE!

-Lexi feeling freaky or whatever.

-They new mansion though.

-Bonnie an Clyde. Awnnn❤

I'll update ASAP.

Just remember I love all my readers including you!

Sorry for any mistakes.

Toodles!!!