Chapter 4 -The "Grand Tour"

Hey guys! I just literally finished the last chapter. This isnt going to be they typical pretty girl falls in love with the thug type thing. I have a special idea in mind. I have read tons of book sand almost all of them are the same. I plan to make this one different and I will. Thanx for reading!!!

P.S I didnt edit it so sorry for the mistakes :)

***************************************************************************************************************

I followed Taneisha past all of the buildings. We were passing the third one from hers and she looked over at the building

"That is where all the drug dealers hang out. I can't control what you do but be careful. You might fall in some deep shit if you caught slipping. Especially fukcin with one of them." She said as she kept walking

I was looking at the building. It was drabby as fuck. The doornob on the door was busted meaning it barely closed and it damn sure couldnt lock. It looked like somebdy shot the damn thing to get in. While walking, I peeped in the hallway. I saw some old fein scratchin for a fix. A damn shame. I can smell the piss from here. Oh my fucking gosh that hallway needs some damn Febreeze!!! That shit smells like death itself. Then I started looking at the people outside the building playing craps. So much cash. Bet a nigga get shot over some tonigh though. I saw somebody just leaning against the building but I didnt pay any attention. Then I did a double-take. It was Ken. Sweet baby Jesus. He could take me righ now if he wanted it. Have my kids HOT DAMN! I pretended not to notice so I wouldnt look desperate as shit and besides the fact that somehow I had strayed to the grass admiring his beauty.

"Like what you see?" I heard a sexy deep voice say. It suddenly got cold. Maybe it was just me. I dont even know. I had goosebumps. What the hell?

"Actually I was looking at he building and if thats what you're referring to then no." I said damn well I was lying through my teeth.

"C'mon now ma. Quit lyin" he said smirking.

I swear my shit turned to Niagra Falls cuz it damn sure aint no Sahara Desert. I was in the middle of eye raping him when I remembered he was trying to have a non perverted converstation. Or was he?

"Boy get yo life. You wish but look Im gettin left so ima text you." I said smiling. 

"Aight." he said then he nodded. 

For me, he got the whole package. I dont know why but I have a thing I have about a thug and tattoos. But this nigga got both?!? Hell yea! When he nodded I couldve died then went to hevean THEN gotten ressurected and did that five times with his nod. Oh my fucking gosh. I wish he was mine soooo bad but I dont even know how old he is. DAMN! My young ass 14 and shit. Probably gon get locked up cuz of me.

I caught up with Taneisha then pulled out his number. 

"I saw you talking to King blushing and shit" Taneisha said smiling.  Then her face went blank. "He one of the frug dealers I was warning you about." She said then turned around and kept walking.

"Whos King?" I asked with all seriousness "I was talking to Kenneth." 

She turned around and looked at me. "That boy told you his government name?" she said suprised. "I might as well have raised that boy and as long as I've known him he has never told a girl his real name. Huh. Aint that sum." she sais still shoked.

Little does she know that I am gying of laughter right now on the inside. That was the funniest sight.

Then I realized I was still holding his number. DAMN! I dont have a fuckin phone so I cant text him. And my day is back to square one.