Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Jocelyn POV)

Louis opened the door and walked to the bed. He grabbed my hand pulling me up off the bed. He smiled and I smiled back. He handed me my shoes, I put them on and didn't ask any questions. We got in his car and started to leave the apartment. I broke the silence by asking a question.

"Where are we going?" I finally said.

"Somewhere." He said smiling at me.

We pulled up into the mall parking lot. We got out and I followed behind him. He grabbed my hand, holding it tight.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"To shop, what else would you do at a mall." He said with a grin. I knew that you shop at malls but we had to talk.

"And to talk?"

"Yep and eat." He said as I laughed.

We went inside one of the stores and I stared at all the beautiful clothes. I felt like I was in fashion heaven with all the clothes. I was happy that Louis wasn't one of them boyfriends that complained. Louis loved to shop and he's good at it. Louis would help you pick out clothes that would look good on you. I picked out and tried on many things. Louis loved everything that I picked out. I went to the cashier to paid for the clothes.

"I'll pay for it." He said pulling out money.

"No, I got it." I replied.

"No, I bought you here so I could buy you clothes."

"Louis."

"Please it's my treat, my love."

"Okay, fine."

Louis paid for the clothes, I didn't want him to do that but he want to. We walked around and went to shop at most of the stores. Louis was sweet to buy me clothes but he didn't have to. I had money to buy me things.

We still had to talk about everything. I still was going to tell him about my mother. I didnt know what he was going to say. I loved him and I hope that he loved me too. I looked up at his gorgeous face, he bent down and kissed me.

"Lets go eat something." I said.

"Okay, lets go." He said.

We walked to a small cafe that was fancy. We took a seat in the corner table in the back. He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"So, what happened to your mum?" He asked sweetly.

"Well, I came home and walked in the house...." I said trailing off remembering it like it was yesterday.

"And?"

"She was standing there with packed bags, she told me she was moving to Hawaii."

"She moved there?"

"Yes without me and she didn't say goodbye ... I know I'm eighteen but she's my mother and she left me by myself...." I whispered in tears.

"Its okay, I'm here." Louis said hugging me tight in his arms.

I stopped crying when the waiter came over and Louis ordered are food. Louis was right by my side all the way. I loved him for being here for me.

I was hungry, I could eat anything. We talked and ate are food. I was happy that I told him, it wasn't a big deal no more because I had Louis.

(Louis POV)

She had told me that her mum left her, I felt sorry for her. I was here for her and loved her. She lived with me already, but she had a house. It must be lonely and remind her of her mum. We ate are food and I paid for the meal since she had paid for the clothes. We were walking to the main doors to leave. I glanced at a jewelry shop and knew I had to get her something.

"Jocelyn, I'm going to get something real quick." I said.

"Okay, lets go." She said.

"No I'll just go."

"Okay." She replied with a concerned look.

I handed her the keys and she walked out of the mall with a curious face. I walked into the jewelry shop. It was small but had many things. I looked around for something to give her.

"May I help you?" A lady voice said. I looked up the see a woman in a black uniform.

"Well, I'm trying to find something for my girlfriend." I said looking in the glass container.

"Okay, lets see... what about this?" She held up a diamond ring.

"No, I'm not asking her to marry me yet."

"Okay... what about this?" She held up a diamond heart necklace.

"That's perfect." I replied smiling.

The woman walked to the cashier. She placed the necklace in a black jewelry box and handed it to me. I paid her the money and left the shop. I placed that small box in my pocket. I walked to the car and got in. She was sitting in the passenger seat.

"What did you get it?" She asked me.

"You'll see." I said driving out of the parking lot.

(Jocelyn POV)

We got to the apartment and walked in. It was weird that Louis forgot to get something and didn't want me to come with him. I walked in the bedroom and fell on to the bed. I was super tired and full from the meal at the cafe. I took the clothes I got out of the bags and placed them in a dresser and the closet. Louis came out of the bathroom, wearing just his boxers.

"Sorry I forgot my clothes." He said blushing.

"Its okay." I said smiling as I looked at his body.

I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone off the dresser. Louis walked in and sat on the bed next to me. I still haven't told him that I loved him. I was going to do it soon. I laid my head on Louis's shoulder.

"Jocelyn." He said.

"Yes?" I said curiously.

"I love you." He said, I looked up into his blue eyes and smiled.

"I love you too."

We kissed passionately and slow. As are lips separated, he put his hand over my eyes and held my hands out. He placed something in my hands. As he removed his hand I saw a black jewelry box with a silver diamond heart necklace. It was beautiful, it sparkled in the light. I looked up at him, I was shocked.

"OMG." I whispered. He pulled it out and placed it around my neck. I smiled and kissed him long as I could before I had to breathe again.

"Louis, you didn't have to buy me this." I said.

"I know, but its beautiful as you so I had too." He said making me blush. He thought I was beautiful as diamonds. Louis was perfect in all the good ways and I loved him for that.