Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Louis POV)

I was laying on my bed thinking about my kiss with Jocelyn. It felt so right to kiss her, but I still didn't totally know her. I was alone in my bedroom, Zayn was with Michelle and Liam and Harry was with Taylor. Niall was in the living room playing his guitar. I needed advice about me and Jocelyn but I just stayed in my bed. I didn't want her to leave, I want to spend the whole day with her. I sat up and went into the living room.

"Hey Louis." Niall said smiling.

"Hey." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"I like Jocelyn but ... I just don't know."

"Does she likes you?"

"You think so?"

"Yeah, that's why she sent you the notes."

"True but what should I do?"

"Well, ask her on a date with just you and her."

"Okay."

"And do something sweet for her."

"Like what?"

"Write her a song or surprise her with a gift."

"Okay, thanks Niall."

I walked to my room to plan my date with Jocelyn. It was going to be great, I just need her to come and then it would perfect. I texted her to see if she could came to the park at six.

(Jocelyn POV)

I walked into my house to see my mother on the couch. She looked sad but her face brighten when she saw me. She stood up and walked toward me.

"Honey, I have to talk to you." She said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Yes?" I said confused.

"I'm leaving to Hawaii."

"When?" I asked surprised.

"Now."

"Why?"

"I got a job interview."

She grabbed her bags walking out to her car. She didn't even say goodbye. I felt tears falling down my cheek. How could she just left me here. I was crying uncontrollably, I fell to my knees. A normal mother would tell there daughter and then in the morning or a few days they would leave. There was something wrong with her but she was gone. My mother just left me in a huge house by myself. I know that I am eighteen but I was still her daughter. I felt my body get weak and collapse on the floor. Blackness covered my sight.

I opened my eyes to see the floor. I sat up and placed my hand on my head. I felt pounding in my head. I got up and got in my car, I was going to Michelle's house.

(Michelle POV)

I was at the park with Zayn having an amazing time. I couldn't believe that I was talking to him and being this close to him. It was my wish come true. Zayn stopped me and held my hand.

"Your beautiful Michelle." Zayn said in his sexy british voice.

"Thanks." I blushed. Hold on I was blushing, I never blushed around guys. He was getting closer to me. Are lips were inches away. I could smell his sexy Cologne. His lips just touched mine when my phone rang. *Tell me I'm a screwed up mess.* I took my phone out of my pocket and saw Jocelyn texted me.

"Come to your house now!" She texted.

"I have to go." I looked up into Zayn hazel eyes. Not wanting to leave this sexy boy.

"Okay, bye." He said taking my phone and typed something. He handed my phone back and smiled. He peaked me on my lips. I waved bye and ran to my car. What had happened to Jocelyn. I pulled up into my driveway to see Jocelyn sitting on the porch stairs crying.

(Jocelyn POV)

Michelle's silver Volvo pulled up into the driveway. She ran over to me and sat next to me. Worry in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"My mother......." I trailed off.

"What happened?"

"She's gone."

"She's dead?!"

"No, she left me."

"She left you? Why and where. "

"Hawaii and I don't know when she's coming back."

"Oh Jocelyn I'm so sorry."

Michelle hugged me, I started to cry again. My mascara was running down my face. Michelle helped me inside, she sat me down on the couch. I put my hands over my face, wiping my tears away.

"Its going to be okay." She said patting my back.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Why?"

"For making you come home and deal with me."

"Its fine, I wasn't doing anything."

"Yes you were."

"Okay but your my best friend."

"I know but Zayn is better looking than me."

Michelle laughed and smiled at me. My phone ranged, I took it out of my pocket.

"Come to the park at six my love." Louis texted.

"Louis wants me to come to the park." I told Michelle.

"Go." She smiled.

"Thanks." I hugged her and ran to my car. I drove to the park, it was getting a little dark outside. I parked and walked to the water fountain. I saw a note with my name on it. I opened it and read .....

Dear Jocelyn,

You know I'll be your life and your voice, your reason to be my love and my heart! The moment I meet you everything changed I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain.

Louis:)

I smiled at the note, it was a mix of moments and stand up. Louis was adorable and sweet. I put the note in my pocket.

"Hi my love." I heard a British voice behind me.

"Hi Louis." I said turning around, smiling at him.

"Come with me." Louis said grabbing my hand. I followed behind him to a blanket on the ground with a wooden basket, candles were at the corners. There was a huge, tall, green tree that was beside the picnic. We sat down on the blanket, smiling at him.

"Your so sweet." I said.

"Thanks, I did it just for you." He smiled blushing.

"Aww." I said smiling at him looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

We talked from hours and ate the sandwiches that were in the basket. We walked around the park and stopped at the huge water fountain. It was shooting water up in the air and colored lights sighted though the water. It was beautiful and perfect being here with Louis.

"Its beautiful." I whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you." Louis said looking me into eyes and placed his hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes and moved closer to him. His soft lips touched mine, I loved kissing him it was like fireworks were exploding in the air.

I was falling asleep in the passenger seat. Louis was driving my car to take me home but I fell asleep before I could tell him where I lived. It was nice of him to make a perfect picnic date for us. He was everything I dreamed about in a boy.