Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Michelle POV)

I woke up and Zayn was laying next to me. He had his shirt off, you could see his boxers but he had his pants on still. I was just wearing a tink top and my panties. If someone came in they would think we had sex but we didn't. I wouldn't have sex with a Guy, I would just make out. I want to get marry before I have sex. Zayn is so gorgeous and make me fell special in a good way. I never really had a boyfriend because I was a player. I was good at it because I had the curses and the looks.

I placed my hand on his stomach and traced the tattoo that was a heart. Zayn slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. He kissed me on my forehead then my cheek and then my neck. I heard my room door opened but I could see who it was.

"Michelle! What are you doing?!" A woman's voice yelled. I pushed Zayn away from me and saw my mother and father.

"Mom?" I asked. I didn't know why my parents were home. They were always working or on vacation without me.

"Michelle what in the hell is there a boy in your room." She asked. She looked around my room and stared at my poster of One Direction. She looked back and forth from the poster to Zayn.

"Did y'all have sex or was about to?" My father asked upset.

"No sir, we were at the beach yesterday and then we were tired so we fell asleep." Zayn said.

"Half naked?" My father asked raising his eyebrows.

"Well It was hot so I took off my shirt." Zayn said. My mother was staring at Zayn with wide eyes and pointed at the poster to Zayn.

"Are you in that poster?" She asked.

"Well yes, I'm in the band One Direction." Zayn said.

"What's your name?" My father asked.

"Zayn ? Zayn Malik." He said.

"Well, can y'all get some clothes on." My father said as him and my mother left the room. Me and Zayn put are clothes on and sat down on the bed.

"Well that was awkward." I said.

"Yeah, but also funny." He said.

"I know." I laughed. We smiled at each other and kissed, I wouldn't be surprise if my mother was on the other side of my door.

(Taylor POV)

I was happy that me and Liam are together now. I just hope nothing else happens between me and Harry. The concert at the mall was the first time I saw Liam. He knew who I was, the girl in the yellow dress but didn't know my name. When I said I love you Liam, maybe we could love each other.

Me and Liam walked out of my house. We got in his car and drove to the apartment. I was nervous to see Harry, we haven't talked scenes the night we did it. We walked in, Liam was holding my hand. I glance at Harry, he was sitting on the couch staring at me.

"I'll be right back." I whispered in Liam ear. He nodded okay and let go of my hand. I walked into a room and sat on the bed. I knew Harry would follow me and he did. He sat next to me and looked at me.

"Are you with Liam?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Why? I thought we had something."

"You never called me so I thought it was a fling."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too but I'm with Liam."

I walked out of the room and hugged Liam. Liam would keep me safe and warm. We walked over to the TV and watch the news.

(Jocelyn POV)

I walked out of the room with Louis behind me. I was happy to see Taylor with Liam. I went to the kitchen and got me a glass of juice.

"Jocelyn, your on TV." Niall said. I walked out of the kitchen to the TV. I saw pictures of me and Louis. It was last night when the paparazzi was crowding us.

"This is Louis Tomlinson with his new girlfriend, they had dinner at St John's restaurant and this is what Louis had to say." The news woman said.

"She's my girlfriend, that's all you need to know and who ever asked her if she was pregnant that just mean and hateful." The video of Louis said.

"Well, this is his girlfriend and her name is Jocelyn Barnes, who said she was pregnant? She looks too skinny to be pregnant." The woman said.

I was happy that to woman said I don't look pregnant. I didn't care anymore what people thought about me because Louis loved me for me. Then I remember when I was going to say I love you to him but didn't. I don't know if I should, he makes me fell like something I never felt before. Maybe I should wait until later on down the road. I always want my love life to be a love movie like The vow or The notebook. I don't know if me and Louis will last forever but I hope we do. Louis walked up to me and handed me a red rose.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Your welcome my love." He said and kissed me. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked at Taylor and Liam that were sitting at the table. I stood up and walked to them.

"Keep him around your finger." I whispered in Taylor's ear.

"I will." Taylor said and hugged me.

"Hold on to her tight." I whispered in Liam ear.

"All the time." He said and winked at Taylor making her blush.

"Where's Michelle?" I asked.

"With Zayn at her house." Taylor said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well, we should all go to the beach." I said smiling.

"Yeah." They said.

"Yay!" Harry and Niall yelled jumping up and down.

"That would be fun." Louis said.

"We need to call Michelle and Zayn." Taylor said.

"Yes we do, lets get ready to go." I said.

Taylor called Michelle and told her to meet us at the beach. I left with Taylor to go to are houses to get are swim suits.